:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Individual Master File

Our newest forum:
We reveal the mystery of learning how to learn the law; even as it relates to taxes.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Dogwise

Individual Master File

Postby Dogwise » Sunday September 11th, 2005 7:45 pm MDT

Reading that the master file contains the computer codes that are most often entered incorrectly, why not just have the IRS master file corrected to stop the computer from spitting out wrong data, which in turn may stop any agent from acting since he hasn't any data to act upon? Though the relationship with the SS is a trust wouldn't that be a seperate issue from the correted master file? Comments, agree [kiss] or disagree [no] is wanted and appreciated. :ro CJ
Enjoy everything you can, cause brother when your dead, life just ain't worth living!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Individual Master File

Postby Admin » Monday September 12th, 2005 10:14 am MDT

:h: CJ,
We have found two problems with attempting to get IRS to change their master file (hereinafter “IMF”) records:
  1. IRS fails to communicate responsively; and,
  2. IRS’ interpretation of the codes in the IMF are different than third party reports identify them to be.
Then comes the simple fact that when IRS’ IMF records are wrong, evidence of such errors, when made apparent in court cases, goes to support IRS' opposition. If you are dealing with the taxpayer, identified by its Taxpayer Identification Number (hereinafter “TIN”), then the party with the TIN is the trust and any IMF record containing that taxpayer’s TIN is related only to that trust; therefore, that is not a separate issue. We are not aware of IRS keeping IMFs on anyone other than taxpayers; therefore, any allegation of such a relation would come under the code as “none of the above”, meaning that we are not aware of any tax code reference to such naturally existent parties as people with no TIN.

Last edited by Admin on Sunday March 19th, 2006 10:54 pm MST, edited 3 times in total.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Dogwise

Postby Dogwise » Wednesday September 14th, 2005 12:18 am MDT

I sincerely hope my reply is not met with any thought that I am trying to discredit anyone or any idea for with each passing day I watch the joy of life deteriorate for many whether jailed or not.

I make no claim to be an expert, proven by the fact it is becoming more and more difficult for me to exist within this bankrupt state. I am simply seeking data with which to use to make a choice knowing that I won't know the outcome till it happens.

After reading the comment that the IMF, when wrong and used in court "goes to support IRS' opposition" I find it is not clear to me. Could there be some elaboration or more specifics so I may catch on better? I am not a proponent of the IMF or any other method or manner with which to seek correctness...yet... however as stated it is becoming increasingly more difficult to exist and/or get along with or interact with the alleged government and the courts.

Thanks for your consideration with my questions and concerns. CJ
Enjoy everything you can, cause brother when your dead, life just ain't worth living!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday September 15th, 2005 1:32 pm MDT

:h: Dogwise,

We expect you misunderstood our point:
Admin wrote:Then comes the simple fact that when IRS’ IMF records are wrong, evidence of such errors, when made apparent in court cases, goes to support IRS' opposition.
IRS' oposition is the taxpayer contesting the mater; therefore, the quoted sentence means: in court IRS’ errors in their IMF reports go to prove IRS’ allegations are false and support the taxpayer contesting IRS’ errors or omissions — thus attempting to correct such IMF errors will not necessarily serve the taxpayer any benefit.

Our point was, we find no benefit related to IMFs outside of demonstrating IRS’s bogus records in court. That means we would not likely care what was in them unless we were in a lawsuit and summoning them into evidence might prove their misdeeds in relation to the case.

Further, no one has ever followed what we have shown we would do has ever gone to jail but quite a few people have been freed by following what we do. This should make perfect sense because all we do is help people learn the law and how to apply it.

Also, we find it quite easy to operate properly remaining completely free from governance controls, without licenses and with Liberty while controlling things that function in the system just as effectively. We believe anyone that learns how can do it as well and the doing so is the only way to effectively, legally and lawfully win our nation back.

Last edited by Admin on Monday June 26th, 2006 8:22 am MDT, edited 2 times in total.
Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Thunder
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Thunder » Monday December 12th, 2005 6:33 am MST

I have had my IMF decoded and found it quite interesting. My IMF shows that I am not required to file a form 1040, however, I have just recently had a lien and levy placed on me. The levy amazingly enough is for 100% of my commissions. That leaves me $0.00 to live on. Now, isn't that a government we can be peoud of. I have asked for years for their authority and for the law that makes me liable, all to no avail. I have never received an answer to those questions. I found it interesting on my lien, that under "Kind of Tax" they listed 1040. When I go to the code to section 1040, I find that it deals with farm equipment during estates tax situation. Absolutely nothing to do with me. I can not pay the amount they ask for and then go back and try to get it back. The amount they say I owe is astronomical.

I sent in a letter, pointing out each code I thought to be incorrect, and asking if they meant something other than I wrote. If they did not, then I requested they be corrected. I gave them 30 days to respond. Well, to say the least - no response!! I have ordered a new IMF, to see if any corrections have been made. I am not holding my breath.
Freedom for all people

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday December 29th, 2005 7:21 pm MST

:h: Thunder:
We note the language of your post seems to indicate you have accepted IRS’ IMF as if it was your own, when fact we expect said IMF was merely a report from a database regarding records IRS holds on a certain taxpayer, which report was produced by the IRS at your request. We also expect when you refer to said IMF decoding that the decoder was not IRS; dust we would refer you to our first response in this subject’s thread, where we stated:
Admin wrote:2. IRS’ interpretation of the codes in the IMF are different than third party reports identify them to be.
We expect from reports from IRS that the field third party decoders interpreted as “not required to file the form” should actually be interpreted, “did not file a return last year”. If the field we are referring to is in fact the one IRS so interpreted, they use that field to determine whether they should mail similar forms to the forms that taxpayer voluntarily filed the previous year.

We have seen other cases where IRS was levying 100% of the taxpayer’s income and when their practice of doing so was properly contested in court IRS was compelled to cease that practice. That is not to say IRS cannot so levy. That is to say learning and applying the law often gives reasonable relief.

As to the allegation that IRS has anything to do with our government, we would contest that. IRS is certainly a hired collections agent of Corp. U.S.; but, IRS has nothing to do with our original jurisdiction government and though Corp. U.S. may seem like government to those that are contracted with it, it only has governing power within the terms and conditions of the contracts thereto related. As such, it is certainly not our government.

If you are a taxpayer then their authority to perform the services they are contracted to perform is clearly in the United States Code (hereinafter “U.S.C.”). Therefore, because their authority is already publicly published, when you ask them for their authority they are not required to provide it unless there is some reasonable cause why you should question the authority Congress has already published and awarded to Corp. U.S’. Secretary of Treasury, and through that office to IRS — Congress also assigned the United States Attorney General with the responsibility of defending IRS in the name of the United States.

The law that makes the taxpayer liable to pay is also published within U.S.C., but the details of such obligations are two finite for coverage in this forum. To discuss such matters with Team Law, you would have to be a Team Law beneficiary.

According to the code the proper process for IRS to follow to get to the point where they can levy they must first have an assessment (which can either be voluntarily provided by the taxpayer or IRS can assess it themselves), then they must give the taxpayer notice of their determination of the tax obligation; if the taxpayer does not comply with that notice then IRS can publish a notice of deficiency; if that notice of deficiency is not contested in the tax court within 90 days of taxpayer waves of their rights to appeal an IRS is free to go forward with their lien and levy collection process. During the collection process, there are at least two more opportunities for a person to contest IRS’s proceedings. Those opportunities are provided within the tax court. If a person does not avail themselves to those opportunities they also waive their right to appeal. The allegation that IRS is charging a taxpayer with an incorrect tax liability is properly brought before the tax court. If such a challenge is not brought before the tax court the opportunity to bring such a challenge is waived. Such challenges in the tax court are an elemental part of the administrative remedies a person must exhaust in order to raise such matters in the Federal District Courts. All of the tax protests in the world will not change these simple facts as Congress has set them for taxpayers and IRS collections — the courts are bound to these simple elements of the process. Our experience in watching case after case is that the courts usually stay within the bounds.

As to the remainder of your comments regarding your attempts to get IRS’s IMF file corrected, we again refer you back to our first response hoping that is sufficient to help you along your way.

Last edited by Admin on Monday June 26th, 2006 8:19 am MDT, edited 1 time in total.
Team Law,

"

Dogwise

IMF / MFR

Postby Dogwise » Tuesday June 20th, 2006 6:36 pm MDT

Regarding:
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    Plaintiff-Appellee,No. 05-3047
    vs. (D. of Kan.)
    IVAN G. CARNEY,(D.C. No. 04-CR-10023-MLB)
    Defendant-Appellant
Defendant's argument centered around an entry in the Individual Master File (IMF), which reads "MFR-01." … The court totally rejects the testimony of Turner and Lynch as without foundation and plainly incredible. The court also rejects defendant's interpretation of the contents of his IMF entries to the effect that the IRS has determined that he is not required to file returns or pay taxes. Although it took two hearings and several hours to get to the point, the court credits Leah Switzgood's testimony that MFR stands for "mail filing requirements" and identifies the type of tax package the IRS annually mails to a taxpayer based on a preceding year's returns.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: IMF / MFR

Postby Admin » Monday June 26th, 2006 8:41 am MDT

:h: CJ:
Exactly! Thanks for the perfectly on-point quoted case. All to often we hear of people alleging the argument that the decoded Individual Master File (IMF) alleges they do not need to file when that point of the IMF only relates to IRS’ mailing practices. Again, we reiterate that we find no value in attempting to get IRS to change an IMF when everything in the IMF that is in error only goes to prove IRS’ mismanagement of information related to the taxpayer. Thus the only reason we would ever ask for one would be if we were in a court case against them or against their collection activities, in which case the IMF could prove useful to demonstrate IRS’ bogus records and record keeping practice. That evidence could turn a court in the taxpayer’s favor. Misinterpreting the IMF certainly does not accomplish that as the court case you quoted shows. Again, good job—thanks.

By the way, we do contest any language used regarding such files (IMF) due to the first person singular usage that alleges the “IMF” belongs to or relates to a man. The IRS’ IMF clearly refers to the social security numbered taxpayer; not the man.

Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^: [hr][/hr]Thunder also responded to this topical thread at this point; however, due to the nature of both that response and Admin’s reply, those posts were moved to the Beneficiary Forum; where we the issues involved could be addressed without reservation.[hr][/hr]
Accordingly, here is the link to the continuation of this topical thread in the Beneficiary Forum: Individual Master File.
Team Law,

"

Return to “Taxes”