:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

The Keys to Success

This forum is the Gateway to our Success Network.
Thus, if you desire greater success in any aspect of your life you should check out this forum and “Catch the Dream!”
Though virtually anyone can view this forum, it is a private forum with all rights reserved.

Moderator: Tnias

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

The Keys to Success

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Sunday June 17th, 2012 11:34 pm MDT

A few weeks ago, I found out that Team Law was starting a Success Network where their life success oriented services would be offered completely for free. Right away, I took action to join because I knew it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity that I had to take advantage of. Boy am I glad that I made the decision to join. Now, I have the Keys that unlock the Secrets to Success. Already, I can see them working in my life.

One of the requirements for joining the Success Network is reading the book, The Slight Edge. It is a great book that really opened my eyes to how easy it is to become successful by making simple, Slight Edge decisions. Before joining the Success Network, I had been reading and listening to audios about success for quite some time; but, I never really had a clear picture of exactly what I needed to do to obtain the success I desired. The Slight Edge solved that problem and now I know the simple solution that anyone can apply to become successful in obtaining their righteous dreams and desires. I am very thankful that Team Law recommended the book The Slight Edge. I know my life will be changed for the better, forever, by performing the simple actions described in The Slight Edge.

We really appreciate the time Team Law's trustee took to create the Success Network and the Seven Behaviours that Secure Success™, as well as the time he spent with us on the interview over the phone. It was a pleasure speaking with him and discussing the awesome vision of the Success Network. I feel very blessed to have learned and applied the first six keys that unlock those Seven behaviors. Having bought many informational products in the past, I know that the content provided by Team Law in the Success Network is of extremely high value; and, I have a feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg. In my opinion, if you are looking to obtain the success you desire, you should definitely take advantage of this opportunity right away. Simply complete the few simple requirements to join the network and you will already be headed down the path to success. Take the first step today!

Return to “Network Gateway”