:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please note:
Pastor Butch Paugh, of: GNC Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show, will interview: Eric W. Madsen, Team Law’s Trustee, this:
Saturday, July. 8, 2017, at: 6:00 PM (MT).
Call In Line: (855) 242-8824,
Listen Line: (605)562-4040.

Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Though our Trustee is otherwise out of the office this week (July 10, 2017 – July 14, 2017), our Trustee will continue to hold Conference calls
at their regularly scheduled times; with one exception: there will be no conference call Monday, July 17, 2017.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Help with Probate

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Bob Almon

Help with Probate

Postby Bob Almon » Wednesday March 7th, 2012 12:30 pm MST

Duringmanipulated probate proceedings of my dad,one att.wrote a will,admited writing it, then denied it,.THe bank is requiring a supeona for estate records.No att. around here will get me one. I am adminastrator for my dad.I am executor for my mom,The att I hired for probate did not file court proceedings,several other short comings on his professional acts.I feel conspiracy to defraud hiers is being manipulated by one judge,four law firms,one bank. I can not find a law firm to handle such abuse. Can I become a beneficiary of Team Law, so I can present case as needed? I very much apreciate your help. Bob Almon

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with Probate

Postby Admin » Thursday March 8th, 2012 7:19 am MST

:h: Bob:
At Team Law, we help people learn how to learn the law so they can learn to apply it. The necessities of that process require that we cannot do your work for you. Instead, our work requires that we inspire people to learn the law firsthand from their own hands-on research. The three elements of law that must be learned to develop understanding are its: History, Language and the laws themselves. Thus, we provided our Standard for Review as the method of study through which all relationships are resolved.

Of course, because the application of law requires not only hands-on study of the law itself (with its history) but also written documents that others can easily understand; which means, the grammar, spelling and style must be of a high enough quality that the people that receive the documents can read them and have a reasonable chance of understanding exactly what the author intended.

Thus, on our Open Forum system, as a part of that educational process we require that people exercise their best effort to use that same level of care that they would if they were submitting a legal pleading to a court (see Rule 21).

Thus, before submitting inquiries all users should review their posts and make sure the post is at least legible. At Team Law we compose all posts in Microsoft WORD to verify spelling and grammar before submitting our posts to the forum. Some people use Open Office as their word processor because it’s free.

Using WORD we made the following editorial adjustments (in red) hoping to clarify your inquiry.
Bob Almon wrote:During(sp)manipulated probate proceedings of my dad, (sp)one att.(sp)wrote a will, (sp)admitted writing it, then denied it,. (sp)The bank is requiring a subpoena for estate records.(sp)No att. around here will get me one. I am administrator for my dad.(sp)I am executor for my mom,(sp)The att. I hired for probate did not file court proceedings,(sp)several other short comings on his professional acts. (sp)I feel conspiracy to defraud heirs is being manipulated by one judge,(sp)four law firms,(sp)one bank. I cannot find a law firm to handle such abuse. Can I become a beneficiary of Team Law, so I can present case as needed? I very much appreciate your help. Bob Almon

Along with those adjustments we expect that by the abbreviation: “att.” you were referring to: “attorney”; so, for us to understand that, you will have to clarify your meaning.

Meanwhile, the level of support you are likely asking for would require Team Law beneficiary support. Therefore, we suggest that you first checkout the information found on our websites regarding Becomming a Beneficiary and How do I join Team Law?

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Thursday March 8th, 2012 11:10 am MST

If you would like to become a beneficiary, the easiest way to do so is through the The Way of Kings™. Once you become a beneficiary, you will have access to Team Law's trustee during his call times; however, he will not do your work for you.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday March 8th, 2012 12:04 pm MST

First of all, we edited your original post as an interpretation of what we think your were intending; that interpretation follows:
Team Law edited what Bob Almon wrote:During a manipulated probate proceed for my dad’s estate, one attorney wrote a will, admitted writing it, then denied it. The bank is requiring a subpoena for estate records. No attorney around here will get me one. I am the administrator for my dad’s estate. I am executor for my mom’s. The attorney I hired for probate did not file court proceedings; and, there are several other short comings with his professional acts. I feel a conspiracy to defraud heirs is being manipulated by: one judge, four law firms, one bank. I cannot find a law firm to handle such abuse. Can I become a beneficiary of Team Law, so I can present the case as needed? I very much appreciate your help. Bob Almon
Please confirm, whether we were accurate with that interpretation.
The following is our response to your inquiry limited by the facts that your abbreviation is unclear and you are not yet a Team Law beneficiary.

Let’s address the first problem first—probate.
In their ignorance, people either do nothing to prepare for passing assets from their estate at death or they make out a will. Though both of those options can land your estate in probate, generating a Will guarantees Probate! Thus, all of the assets of the estate will be subject to the expenses of probate and the problems just like Bob has described here.

Thus, the solution to such problems is prevent probate by setting up a proper asset protection system while you are young; then go through life properly managing that asset protection system; and, when death comes, the asset protection system continues in accord with its internal provisions for passing the reins of control to your successors—no probate—no attorneys—no judges—no stress on your family or friends.

Of course, that is not what happened here; so, let’s look and the solutions available. If there is no asset protection system in place. Either you learn the law and handle the matter properly yourself or you hire attorneys and take what you get. You already described what happens when you hire attorneys that take advantage of you either through their ignorance or because of your ignorance. Either way, that is not much of an option. See Team Law’s publication on advice.

That leaves learning the law as the most viable option. Of course, that is the one option we are all required to do anyway (regardless of whether we have).

Thus, comes the first element of direct response to your inquiry, the bank’s requirement for a subpoena for estate records. You do not need an attorney to get such an instrument, all you need is a court action, which you can file and you can generate the subpoena you need to have the court issue to get the necessary records. Also, if you paid an attorney to perform some ministerial act that they omitted and you suffered a loss at the cause of that failure that may constitute malpractice and you may have a cause to recover whatever was lost by the attorney’s failure to act.

Thus, again, the solution to your situation is—learn the law and apply it. Team Law helps people learn how to learn the law so they can learn how to apply it; accordingly, Team Law can help.

As SimplyThinkDreams noted, anyone (people) can become a Team Law beneficiary all you need is a nomination.

Along with those adjustments we expect that by the abbreviation: “attorney” you were referring to: “attorney”.

Meanwhile, the level of support you are likely asking for would require Team Law beneficiary support. Therefore, we suggest that you first checkout the information found on our websites regarding Becomming a Beneficiary and How do I join Team Law?

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Bob Almon

Postby Bob Almon » Friday March 9th, 2012 7:00 pm MST

:wink: You were corect and "att." was for atorney. I did much apreciate your response.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday March 11th, 2012 8:51 am MDT

You should still consider generating your posts in a word processor to verify your spelling and grammar, then copying and posting them in the forum’s edit window. From personal experience: before computer based word processors started checking spelling and grammar, my spelling was atrocious; however, once they started correcting my errors while I typed, those skills were developed from the software’s direct instantaneous feedback.

Such spell checkers would have instantly caught the misspelled words from you last post: “corect” “atorney” and “apreciate”; by automatically changing them to the correctly spelled words: “correct”, “attorney” and “appreciate”.

Given that one of the elements of Team Law’s purpose is to help people learn the necessities of the language of law, we offer this tidbit from our experience. Should you become a Team Law beneficiary, you will need to improve your writing skills as a part of your intent to learn the law. Primarily, that necessity comes from the fact that if you ever intend to apply what you learn, your spelling and grammar skills will play a significant part in your success. Failing to heed this point will result in people reading your posts and imagining your intelligence based upon your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Thus, those skills will either limit or enhance the effect of your words. Of course, the choice of how you write will always remain yours; but, the effect of those words you cannot control except by your accuracy in their presentation.

Team Law,

"

Bob Almon

Postby Bob Almon » Monday March 12th, 2012 11:41 pm MDT

:wink: I apreciate your input and I understand.I have worked hard on my folks probate.I questioned Wiki Answers extensively.Ajudge told me to try the media,Iput signs in front of my bodyshop.This helped draw attention at first then noone seemed to notice.The law sites ,for searching for attorneys finaly said they could not help me.I've grown tired of the responce I have had so far.I had quoted several laws that had been broken by some lawyers and my dad's guardian's.No help was offered but by a law firm from Tulsa.They took a 2000 retainer.Five weeks later they sent me a 480 dollar check with a note that I could not afford them.Along with the note were some past court papers that had been filed by my previous lawyer.Along with the filed papers was one probate hearing papers that had not been filed.This paper could only have come from my previous lawyer. I will look into a word processor program.I don't even know how to start a new paragraph. Thank You Bob

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday March 13th, 2012 11:46 am MDT

The personal nature of your situation and level of educational support you need both require Team Law beneficiary support for us to be of much help; thus, until you are a Team Law beneficiary, there is little we can do other than to refer you to the necessity of studying the law itself using the Standard for Review.

Your last message also makes it clear that you have little experience with either a typewriter or a computer keyboard. Thus, because you indicated that you don’t even know how to start a new paragraph, we can provide that information:

To start a new paragraph you simply press the “Enter” key. On most keyboards, the “Enter” key is marked “Enter”; however, some keyboards just have a long arrow pointing to the left with a short right angle on the right end of the arrow; as per the following example:
The key is located on the right side of the keyboard as the last key at the end of the string of keys marked by these letters: [H] [J] [K] [L] [;] [‘] [Enter]; as per the following example:

if your keyboard has a number pad on the right hand side, there lowest key on the right side of the number pad will be a second "Enter" key; thus, you can use either of those [Enter] keys to end one paragraph and start another.

Further, in our first response to you we suggested that you use a word processor; though Microsoft WORD is preferred, it has a price; thus, we provided you a link so you could download Open Office. On our Open Forum system when you see underlined blue text, that indicates a link. Thus, you can move your mouse over such text and double click to select that link to follow it.

Because in your most recent post you also failed to use the space bar to separate sentences we must insist that if you want to work with us at all, you must at least start showing that level of care in your posts to us. Failing to use the spacebar between sentences makes you writing hard to read. Failing to use it in legal pleadings is almost sure to have an adverse effect on your desired outcome. Thus, when working with us we must insist that you at least honor us by making sure that before you post another post, go through it and make sure that you separated you words and sentences with spaces. The word processor will help. Once you are a Team Law beneficiary we can help you learn how to use the software as well as learn how to learn the law over the phone.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”