:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

Though we usually hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays; such as, this coming Friday (November 10, 2017), Veteran's Day; therefore, there will be no Conference Call on Friday; because, the office will be closed for the national holiday.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call: Wednesday (November 8, 2017).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Where can I find the Conference Call Number?

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Sean English
Registered

Where can I find the Conference Call Number?

Postby Sean English » Friday November 7th, 2014 2:15 pm MST

Also, there is a conference call page which I read numerous times, looking for the phone # to call. All in vain. Can you tell me what the # is?

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Where can I find the Conference Call Number?

Postby Copacetic » Friday November 7th, 2014 5:11 pm MST

Sean,
Welcome to Team Law.
You indicated that you read Team Law’s Conference Call page several times without finding the conference call phone number; however, though we have no idea what pages you were actually reading where you were not able to find the number, the conference call phone number is quite prominently posted on each of the two conference call pages. The conference number can be found by opening the Conference Call pages linked as follows:
  1. At the top left side of every page of this Open Forum: and,
  2. On Team Law’s website (which can always be found from the site’s main menu).
Copacetic
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Sean English
Registered

Postby Sean English » Friday November 7th, 2014 7:00 pm MST

Thanks. What is exactly a conference call? Do I get to ask my question?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday November 24th, 2014 12:47 pm MST

:h: Sean English:
We suggest that to discover what our conference calls are you should call and participate on the same; or, you may choose listen to the many sample recordings available on our Conference Call page.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Bvangelical
Registered

Where can I find Conference Call recordings?

Postby Bvangelical » Wednesday August 17th, 2016 6:34 pm MDT

I listened to my first conference call this morning and found it helpful, thank you.
Are there more conference call recordings, besides the several on the conference call page, that can be accessed by topic?
It seems that there must be very many of them from previous weeks, months and years?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find Conference Call recordings?

Postby Admin » Friday August 19th, 2016 1:27 pm MDT

:h: Bvangelical:
Though we have virtually every conference call recordied, the only recordings available on our websites are found on the Conference Calls page.

We are looking into the possibility of making more calls available with a means for accessing them by topic; however, that task is a monumental one that will take a significant amount of time and resources—of course, neither of those two things come without cost. Respectively, that service will only become available when those resources are funded.

Support Team Law to make such services come available.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”