:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

PATRIOT ACT, NDAA & Homeland Security Act

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Chimera

PATRIOT ACT, NDAA & Homeland Security Act

Postby Chimera » Wednesday December 3rd, 2014 8:06 pm MST

Has no one, in their proper capacity, challenged the PATRIOT ACT, NDAA or the HOMELAND SECURITY ACT? Possibly I am missing a piece of the puzzle on this issue. It is my understanding that any man or woman could file a case challenging these Acts in any Federal District Court. If one were to file without using the SSCT information, why would it not be relatively simple to point out in the filing that since the People of The United States of America did not and do not possess the authority to detain, hold, incarcerate or whatever without due process, then they cannot delegate that authority to CorpUS. Therefore, CorpUS is clearly in violation of their Contract called The Constitution of The United States (the original jurisdiction contract), and thus the court should rule each and every one of those Acts unconstitutional. If the court does not, then an appeal to the United States Supreme Court should be filed. If there is any lawfulness left at all in our Common Law Nation (which I do believe there is, even though SCOTUS is also a corporate judicial body) then ALL of these Acts could be individually or collectively overturned.

As I also believe, through my research, the SSCT could even file the case, since these Acts violate the CorpUS Constitution.

Am I correct or am I missing the mark?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PATRIOT ACT, NDAA & Homeland Security Act

Postby Admin » Friday December 12th, 2014 7:39 pm MST

:h: Chimera:
Regardless of the capacities of any challenges that have been brought against any of those Acts, no one has brought a proper challenge against any of those acts that addresses the most abusive parts of those acts in the face of those acts as they stand against the Constitution.

Respectively, there would be no difference between any party bringing such a challenge if the party in question has standing to so bring the case. Thus, whether a man, woman, social security cardholder, Attorney General, etc. were to properly bring an appropriate challenge; we believe it could be effective.

However, we believe that the most important action anyone can take is to go to the website and follow the three steps provided there:
  1. Learn how to learn the Law (see: Standard for Review);
  2. Learn the Law (Team Law helps people learn how to learn the law first hand from its source); and,
  3. Apply the Law (examples: Hold public servants accountable; and, “Reseat America”)
Of course that first example is a link to our support page for the Call to Action movement and that second example links to our support page for reseating our original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic form of government.

The bottom line: not only do we believe that there are no more important issues, it is a certainty that when those measures are followed all of the other issues will automatically be resolved.

The Standard for Review takes people back to the foundation of all law—man’s creation and God’s Law as the source for everything else that follows. So, it is elementally important to place that law first—we must learn it and apply it in our lives as our foundation before we even think about doing anything else. With that done follow the Standard for Review to learn the law. Then we apply the law. The best place to start is the Call to Action. If we follow that up with finishing the process of Reseating our original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic government then we have it all back and the issues you inquired after are moot.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Chimera

Postby Chimera » Saturday December 13th, 2014 7:00 pm MST

Thank you for your response Admin.
I believe that a man, woman, or cardholder would have standing as that person/trust would have standing under at least one of the lawful requirements for standing which would be that even though the petitioning party is not directly harmed by the conditions by which they are petitioning the court for relief but asks for it because the harm involved has some reasonable relation to their situation, and the continued existence of the harm may affect others who might not be able to ask a court for relief. In the US, this would be the grounds for asking for a law to be struck down as violating several Amendments, because while the plaintiff might not be directly affected, the law might so adversely affect others that one might never know what was not done or created by those who fear they would become subject to the law – the so-called "chilling effects" doctrine.

The Indefinite Detention Clause of the NDAA was challenged to the Supreme Court and that court ruled unanimously that this provision is constitutional. I do not believe that this is constitutional because it authorizes the military, under presidential authority, to arrest, kidnap, detain without trial and hold indefinitely American citizens thought to “represent an enduring security threat to the United States". This clause alone specifically violates the Probable Cause Clause of the 4th Amendment, Due Process Clause of the 5th Amendment, the 6th Amendment (in its entirety) and the 10th Amendment.

Since CorpUS or its military could just show up at your door one day and inform you that you are being arrested, detained, etc., etc., this affects every man and woman that CorpUS deems "an enduring security threat to the United States". That alone brings forth the "chilling effects" doctrine and therefore standing to bring a petition before the courts.

Am I correct or am I still off base?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday December 15th, 2014 10:10 am MST

Still off base.
It seems like you are missing one of the key critical points of the nature of the Call to Action; which we will address in a moment; but first, regarding the actions you were referring please understand:
    Regardless of anyone’s opinions, standing to bring an action in court does not come from the hope that one might be able can establish a cause of action. Standing to sue is a function of establishing jurisdiction in a court of law. The three elements of jurisdiction are: subject matter, venue and party; all three of which must be established to provide the court sufficient jurisdiction to hear a case.

Thus, because the people granted the authority of representation for general matters that relate to the welfare of the people to the Attorney General, the people cannot bring such cases for others unless they personally have standing so to do. Respectively, if a party is not personally involved in a cause of action, they do not have standing to bring that cause into court either by themselves or through an attorney; unless that attorney is the Attorney General. If a group is involved, then the nature of the action requires a class action; which must be brought through an attorney for the class; yet, it the class is the body politic, the action can ponly be brought through the Attorney General’s office.
Of course, that is why the Call to Action is so powerful and important!
  1. The Call to Action is based upon an action in the nature of Quo Warranto; which means that it can only be brought through the Attorney General’s office.
    1. The individual that brings the case to the Attorney General requests the action;
    2. The Attorney General accepts the action and takes it to the court
      • If the Attorney General determines not to bring the case the one that brought it can automatically proceed forward with the action as an independent prosecutor with the full authority of the Attorney General’s office
    3. The case goes to court and has only one remedy—if the Defendant cannot prove the authority of their action (or failure to act) they are ousted from office.
      • If the judge attempts to negate the propriety of the properly brought proceeding the judge too becomes subject to Quo Warranto.
  2. The Call to Action’s cause of action individually stands against every member of Congress that was seated in office at the time Barrack Øbama was seated in office; and,
  3. When the Call to Action is completed, a new Congress will be seated with a mandate that the people will no longer accept their acting except in accord with the Constitution.
Therefore, the foundation for restoring constitutional control will be set. Respectively, the acts you referred to will be revoked as a result of completing the Call to Action and restoring our nation’s government to its Constitutional Republic foundation.

Our point is, because of the way the Quo Warranto action works, it is unstoppable—when it is properly brought. That is exactly why we want to make sure it is properly brought from every congressional district’s jurisdiction simultaneously.

Respectively, when the people follow through with the Call to Action the issue you are inquiring after becomes moot; because, those acts you were inquiring after will automatically be resolved by the next step in the process—putting the original jurisdiction government back in its place!

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Chimera

Postby Chimera » Thursday January 1st, 2015 4:49 pm MST

So, in other words, unless I have been specifically harmed by something CorpUS does, I have no personal standing for redress. Nice system they set up.

I think going forward, that I will take Lysander Spooner's belief as my belief. The Constitution is just a piece of paper that has no authority over the common man. I wasn't one of We the People (note the captitonym P in People, indicating a Proper Noun) that signed the Constitution. They set up that contract for themselves and their prosperity and no one else.

I now believe that the common man/woman were hoodwinked into believing that this system was set up for them, to protect their persons, rights and property. Not so. Heck the King of England dictated the terms of the Paris Peace Treaty of 1783. Losers don't dictate the terms of a treaty, the winners do.

In all of my research, I have found that this country is operating on the assumption that the common/man is in charge. Not so. A small group of wealthy landowners/slave owners wanted to set up a system for themselves and their posterity whereby they were protected so they and theirposterity could prosper. Not the common man.

Otherwise, how could it be that the common man/woman would give CorpUS the power to do what it has been doing for close to 300 years? They wouldn't have. Plain and simple.

I am now a believer that this system is a sham upon the common man/woman. I want no part of it.

Copacetic
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Copacetic » Thursday January 1st, 2015 10:07 pm MST

Chimera wrote:The Constitution is just a piece of paper that has no authority over the common man.

Chimera,
Yes you are correct about one thing. The Constitution is instead a document written by the common man to create and control the government. It was never intended nor could it ever 'have authority over the common man'.

You really need to study the law more to see that it was indeed written by men inspired by God to protect the 'common' man's rights and property.

Then you will be able to shed this hopelessness that you seem to have.

God bless,
Copacetic
The only way evil men can win is if good men do nothing.
Me

Chimera

Postby Chimera » Friday January 2nd, 2015 6:08 pm MST

Thanks or your reply Copacetic. You are correct, I misused a word. I meant to say that "The Constitution is just a piece of paper that has no authority from[i][/i]the common man."

The Georgia Supreme Court ruled the following decision in 1854:

Padelford, Fay & Co. v. Mayor and Aldermen of City of Savannah
14 Ga. 438, 1854 WL 1492 (Ga., Jan Term 1854) (NO. 64)

"No private person has a right to complain by suit in court on the ground of a breach of the United States constitution; for, though the constitution is a compact, he is not a party to it."

So if the common man/woman is not a party to that contract (compact), then CorpUS cannot recognize the individual common man/woman.

Even later if the individual men and women of each state voted their approval of the individual State Constitutions, those men and women are long dead. In order to make those State Constitutions binding, each generation since the last codification of those State Constitutions would have to have been voted yea or nay. Our ancesters did not have the lawful authority to speak for or bind future generations to a current compact of their generation.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday January 5th, 2015 8:58 am MST

Of course, the reasoning you expressed is exactly why it is helpful to be a Team Law beneficiary and have access to support when your understanding of what you study takes off on a tangent that is neither accurate nor supportive of your learning how to learn the law.

In this case, the error is had when people imagine that such court rulings mean that you (or the People) have no recourse. Of course, that is not the case—you do have recourse. Simply learn and apply the law. However, you do have to:
  1. Learn how to learn the law; then,
  2. Learn the law; and,
  3. Apply the law.
Through that process, you will understand how the system works before you apply it. And, yes the system was set up by the people; so, when you go to court it is expected that, at that level, you know, or should know, what you are doing and how the system works. Thus, it is not the court's fault if you are ill prepared. And, that is the reasonable reason why the courts suggest that you seek counsel from a competent attorney.

Of course, Chief justice Warren Burger was also correct when he said: '90% of all attorneys are incompetent.' (He said the same thing about judges.)

The proper interpretation of a matter requires one to follow the Standard for Review; which would show you that once the people collectively granted the government the limited administrative authority necessary for its function; they could not then individually just stand to contest governmental functions when that collective power is used.

Respectively, the means for properly bringing such collective actions was provided through the Attorney General's office; which is why actions, like Quo Warranto (see: Call to Action), must be brought through said office.

There are also other such means for taking appropriate actions to make sure that government officials follow the Constitution; but, this is not a review of all such matters; rather, it is merely a response to your musing regarding such hypothetical (non-specific) matters.

Again, the reason the common man seems helpless is that he does not understand the law or how to apply it. Respectively, though the individual man is not a party to the contract of the Constitution, the common man does have rights secured by the Constitution; and, if he understands the law and how it is applied, the Constitution can secure those rights and hold the appropriate parties accountable to their duties allowed to them by the Constitution.

Respectively, we hope you can see that the conclusions you offered, in your post, are unfounded.

Team Law,

"

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Monday January 5th, 2015 11:04 am MST

Chimera,
The people we elect into the seats of Government are party to the contract because, that is why we elected them. The voters agree that individual or class actions cases against Government are to be brought through the State or Federal Attorneys General, depending on the nature of the cause of action, not by individual men or women. The Georgia court was right because of that.

Our rights do not come from the constitutions; the governments' rights privileges do. The only reason to draft the constitutions was to create a Constitutional Republic; which is simply an aid to ensure man's freedom and liberty, not to fight his battles for him. I understand your anger and frustration; believe me. Benjamin Franklin, " We give you a Republic, if you can keep it". Well, we still have it; but, our People have become so ignorant and dependent on "government" that they have enabled a consortium to take over here without their knowledge while they remain ignorant. This is where Team Law and the Call to Action come in to play.

Since the beginning, in the Bible, man has been wicked and deceitful toward God and his fellow man; so, it doesn't surprise (or shouldn't) that some of those evil and wicked endeavor to statutorize and otherwise legislate away something as awesome as this Republic and it's constitutions (which "aid" to ensure man's freedom and liberty) in their attempts to take control of it all for themselves; while not realizing that a free and independent people are the most productive and equal. It's all vanity that causes their blinding greed and lust for control over others. No offense but, it is the lack of understanding you've demonstrated which causes your lack of faith in our Republic and it's constitutions.

If you haven't taken the time to fill out and send your Quo Warranto letters to your Representatives, which have all been conveniently provided by someone else's work and study, I think you are very limited in your ability privilege to complain from the first instance. The Call to Action is the key to what ails you right now.
So, please, for our Nation's sake, take the few minutes to follow up and send your Call to Action. Thank you in advance.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 13th, 2015 8:34 am MST

:h: Zane:
Wow—that was well stated!

Nonetheless, it is amazing how many people are so willing to grumble about their circumstances yet unwilling to do anything to remedy their situation.

It’s like what Earl Nightingale called: “The Strangest Secret. The scripture expresses the phenomenon like this: “All things are possible to those that believe.” It is important to notice, that scripture does not distinguish between positive beliefs and negative beliefs. Also, the scripture teaches that, ‘Faith precedes the miracle.’ Again, there is no distinction between the positive and negative application of faith. In other words, if you focus your thoughts, beliefs and faith on:
  1. Limiting beliefs that you can’t do things, you will be right and you will live in accord with that belief system; or,
  2. Empowering beliefs that you can accomplish the things you desire to, you will be right and you will live in accord with that belief system; experiencing the all of the desires of your heart.
Respectively, by the power of your thoughts and actions you drive the experiences of your life.

One might call it the miracle of life. Earl Nightingale called it “The Strangest Secret because every experience any of us have in life proves this incredible miracle is true; however, when things are not going well for us we tend to blame our experience on the effects of what others are doing. Thus, people often tend to grumble about their circumstances instead of proactively using what they have to create what they desire.

I, myself, have a life philosophy that is best described like this: “When you want what you get you get what you want.” It works because, when you want whatever you get you can use what you have to create whatever you desire; however, if you don’t want what you have (including, but not limited to, your circumstances) it is between difficult and impossible to use what you have to create what you desire—instead, your focus remains on that which you don’t want and you have the self-proclaimed prophesy of your continued circumstances.

Again the miracle is it is the same thing driving your future—your thoughts, focus and faith, driven by your beliefs.

Team Law,

"

Chimera

Postby Chimera » Wednesday January 14th, 2015 8:24 pm MST

Admin,
I do like your positive attitude. I have always been an optimist too, however, I am also a realist. I have no turmoil in my life, enjoy good health, plenty of money, good job, a loving family and an abundance of many other blessings. My anger comes from watching what "the powers that be" are doing to humanity. The fraud, theft, the deceptions, stealing children from loving families for profit and other nefarious purposes, warmongering and outright genocide.

The Central Bank Warfare Model is coming to an end. It has achieved its purpose over the last 200+ years. The globalists are planning to collapse humanity unknowingly embracing the globalists plan of a one world government of control via finance and military. It is in the process now, all you have to do is look around.

I would love for your Call to Action to work, however, not enough people are awake and aware and even if they were, I am not certain that the people in charge of CorpUS, who can and do kill with impunity -- Congressmen and Congresswomen, the people who died in 9/11, the civilians dead from the staged Lone Shooter Scenarios, Boston Bombing, 32 bankers in the last year, Journalists/Reporters, etc. -- would ever let it happen.

So while I agree that we must all keep the faith, I do not believe that a miracle will be forthcoming.

I do enjoy this website. I have learned, and continue to learn, much about how to learn the law. Which, if ever needed, would place me in a little
better position to be able deal with the situation.

Thank you for your response.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday January 15th, 2015 9:03 am MST

The exclusive purpose of our Open Forum System is to eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law while providing a resource where people can learn about Team Law and our work to help the people learn how to preserve our country by learning and applying the law(see: Rule 3). Also see: Forum’s Rules: 3, 4, 10 and 31; preclude posts like your last on. And, though we reserve the right to do so (and we may at any time), we left it for the time being because your comment exemplifies the exact reason our nation is in the situation it is in and the exact reason the Call to Action has not swept the nation already returning our nation to its original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic.

That reason is: like so many other people, you give lip service to the optimistic side of, “All things are possible to those that believe”, while you maintain your beliefs in a future controlled by others; which you call realism!

Perhaps you simply don’t get it. The point is, it is not merely our word that: “All things are possible to those that believe”; that is the Word of God. The bottom line: it’s not what other people are doing that causes the effects that surround your world; rather it is what you are doing.

The simple reality is, the Call to Action has not already saved the nation because: You personally have not done your part in it! And, because you have personally failed to learn and apply the law (as demonstrated in the Call to Action), it has not progressed forward and those that have taken the country down the path you are living on have not been held accountable because you continue to fail to learn how to learn the law, fail to follow the law and respectively apply the law.

You would rather take the positive post we provided to hopefully inspire the people and instead of doing anything to support our work you post your post to negate the effect of the service we are actively doing.

Quite frankly, that is exactly why our nation is where it is today. Good people, due to their ignorance, apathy and/or fear, fail to follow righteousness and God’s admonition and in the name of “Realism”, do nothing but grumble and complain.

Wake up and get off the pot! Learn and apply the law or chose to suffer for your ignorance, apathy, fear and lack of faith.

“As for me and my house we will follow the Lord.” We will continue to learn, apply and inspire others to learn the law. Respectively, we hope you will repent and do the same.

Finally, if you are not willing to be a part of the positive solution you are welcome to stop participating on our Open Forum system and have fun with your opinion of “Realism”. To us that is simply a faithless cop out and we need no more of that kind of ilk here. Respectively, repent or goodbye.

Team Law,

"

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Monday February 2nd, 2015 8:34 am MST

When people come to Team Law (already knowing something about the situation our nation is in) they see a tidbit of all the hard work that has already been done by others to help save the nation. Though most are pleased to have the resource, some grumble and complain about why someone hasn't done more to stop Corp. U.S. from implementing their tyranny on the world; however, that mindset can keep them from reading enough of this free website to discover the remedies available to them here. Then, not knowing what's here, they sometimes post distractive responses; asking questions that have already been answered.

Yet, do they simply:
  1. Go to the Call to Action page;
  2. Download, prepare & print out the Quo Warranto request letter provided there; and,
  3. Send that letter to the Attorney General?
If they did just that, they would be yet another person showing their support for our Original Jurisdiction Government by doing the simplest thing anyone can do.

Again, all of the hard work (study and application of the law) is already done and provided. The whole process is there; free to complete and properly mail.

Of course, they can also make donations to support Team Law in their very righteous and extremely impressive quest of restoring our nation to it's original jurisdiction Constitutional Republic. They could also offer their support by spreading the word and being useful to all of the people that would like to see us accomplish the Goal.

I expect the reason some people are so frustrated with what is going on that they just want to vent their negative opinions about the current situation they're facing. But, that is just because they either don't know what to do or they aren’t doing anything useful to help restore our nation—so, they feel helpless; and, instead of acting reasonably, they become the biggest part of the problem by alleging things like: "the Constitution is just a worthless piece of paper that means nothing anymore." Of course, that opinion comes from their ignorance—they simply don't know how to apply the Constitution; and, instead of learning what they can do, they choose to remain ignorant.

In the end, it's sad when such people finally go away without ever having learned or done one thing to support Team Law's ongoing effort to help and inspire the people to restore our nation by learning and applying the law. Respectively, we need to use the Call to Action to apply the law and oust all of the creepy, corporate consortium that refers to the people as human resources.
it's never too late to do the right thing.

Now…is anyone still wondering why this work moves slowly?
We're in this situation because we choose to remain ignorant of who we are, who our government is and the laws of this great nation which makes us very easy game for the unrighteous to rule over and control.

It’s not because of Corp US or the IMF or the one world government hopefuls;
It is because good people fail to act by learning and applying the law.

So, we all need to stop waiting for someone else to do everything…please, if you haven't already done so, fill out the quo warranto papers, send them to the Attorney General as per the instructions in the Call to Action; and, if you can, support Team Law with a donation…every little bit goes a long way.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”