:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

Though we usually hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays; such as, this coming Friday (November 10, 2017), Veteran's Day; therefore, there will be no Conference Call on Friday; because, the office will be closed for the national holiday.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call: Wednesday (November 8, 2017).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

cant send private message

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Gearjam
Registered

cant send private message

Postby Gearjam » Wednesday June 15th, 2016 6:36 am MDT

I'm trying to private message the Admin and when I click on find member I get "you are not authorized to view the member list or profiles" even though I'm logged in. faq page is driving me nuts. I tried typing the name in but no luck.

MrPither
Registered

Re: cant send private message

Postby MrPither » Thursday June 30th, 2016 12:22 am MDT

Go to the 'Open Forum' main page.
In the green 'Welcome' box click the second link, 'Contact Information'.
On the contact page scroll down about 2/3rds of the way.
In the first item below the 'Call Management' paragraphs you will see a pm icon. Give it a click.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cant send private message

Postby Admin » Sunday July 3rd, 2016 12:10 am MDT

:h: Gearjam and MrPrither:
We apologize for the difficulty you seem to have been having and for our delayed response. Having read the first response you your inquiry we could follow it either; so, we took a look at the FAQ link you referred to and found that it was not properly updated after our last major update; thus, it reflected how the old phpBB forums worked—and, that was not good. So, thanks for pointing that out to us.

Respectively, we updated that FAQ link. If you click on it now it will give you proper instructions for sending a private message.

If you follow that link you will also see that the members list has limited access to Team Law beneficiary status and above.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”