:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

We need a video.

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

We need a video.

Postby Zane » Tuesday November 1st, 2016 1:24 pm MDT

A great video, no matter how short, goes a long way.

I have been trying to make a great video about our work here at TeamLaw to enlighten the world overnight in a matter of a few minutes by giving everyone the picture they should have in their minds about the condition America is in right now compared to the condition it was in when the Constitution was drafted and later ratified by the States. This video would include the several Constitutions, the advent of the Civil War and it's consequences on liberty, the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the Trading with the Enemies Act of 1917, Woodrow Wilson's second election win and his close associates like Alger, Hiss and Guiseppe Musini (Illuminati, 1776), the bankruptcy of March 9, 1933, the Social Security Act of 1935, the League of Nations of 1941, the Bretton Woods Agreement Act of 1944, the State of X incorporation acts of 1962-1972, the Homeland Security Act, the Patriot Act, the fact that our government (original jurisdiction) is virtually vacant and finally, Team Law's: “Call to Action”.

Is anyone able to assist in the making of this video. That would be awesome?
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Stanvan
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: We need a video.

Postby Stanvan » Sunday November 6th, 2016 11:49 am MST

Zane,
I'll bite, what specifically would you need help with?
I think your idea is great, starting from the first misstep of USA- ending with a to do list, wish it was already posted.
Thanks for all of your wonderful work.
Jean & Stan

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Zane » Sunday November 6th, 2016 6:56 pm MST

Stanvan,
I need help putting the words and characters into a moving, talking video. I have tried with Windows movie maker and I currently have a friend helping me with a new video but, it is boring and amateur. This video needs to be awesome, inspiring, enlightening and able to make folks cry when they see the truth. Of course, the ending leaves them with hope and the burning desire to stand up and do something for America not just talk about it and wish it was already done. Have you made videos before?
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Stanvan
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Stanvan » Monday November 7th, 2016 8:59 pm MST

Zane,
No I do not have video experience wish I did. If there is any other way such as organizing information or tracking docs.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”