:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Childbirth, Vaccines, Farmers

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

BeWise

Childbirth, Vaccines, Farmers

Postby BeWise » Tuesday December 5th, 2006 11:43 pm MST

Greetings,
I've been somewhat familiar with the "patriot movement" for a little while but haven't put forth the necessary effort to become an expert with what is truly going on as time does not allow it, unfortunately. There's plenty of other battles of significance that need to be fought, and being just one man I just can't do it all. I do ask for sympathy as I'm not skilled in these matters, but I do acknowledge the problem and seek to eventually become knowledgable as time goes on.

What I have learned is that the state birth certificate and the ss# are not for the good of the people and frequently recommend that parents refuse them for their newborns. It is my understanding that the biggest problem is being "in the system", so why not just stay out of it from the very beginning?

I'm very pro-homebirth and have seen that Team Law has something in common with me. I'm just bewildered at the insanity going on with the hospital birth movement, especially among Christians. Thanks for mentioning not naming the child in the hospital, as that thought never even crossed my mind. Anyways, midwives are promoting the state b/c and I've tried to inform some of them about the dangers but they don't seem to care. They do have their own problems as the authorities do not like what they are doing, so I can somewhat understand. There are some new procedures in some states for "out-of-institution births" where the mother has to have a licensed doctor verify the pregnancy, among other things, in order to obtain a state b/c. In regard to birth, if parents refuse the state b/c, how should the birth be recorded? Family Bible record or some other non-state certificate or document?

The wicked vaccination movement is something that I passionately hate with all my heart, and many are caught up in matters with the state and wonder why. Many children are being "kidjacked" and vaccinated against the will of the parents. Children are automatically placed in the vaccination tracking database with their ss#, and parents wonder why they are being harassed. This is one reason why I recommend homebirth and no state b/c's and ss#'s. So my question is--how should I approach parents expecting a child with this information? And secondly, since this one just came up regarding health insurance, if the health care provider only accepts eligible dependents as being claimed on a tax return, and the only way to do so is with a ss#, how can the child obtain insurance without the ss#?

Moving on to farmers, specifically in the area of selling raw milk or selling herd shares, many states have been terrorizing poor little farmers. Basically, state agriculture departments can do whatever they want to whomever they want. Farmers and activists are simply going through the standard court processes and what law is perceived to be, and seek to get the dairy laws changed. I've looked at some dairy laws and I've seen some very clever "words of art". So, what kind of advice can I give some farmers that won't cause them to think I'm nuts? And what about farmers currently involved in legal issues that don't have time to read a bunch of books? I'm assuming that if they would properly learn the game, then they wouldn't have to worry about all the agriculture shenanigans going on and could boldly tell Mr. Dairy Director that real milk is being sold and there's nothing he can do about it.

Thanks for listening and all assistance and education is appreciated.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Childbirth, Vaccines, Farmers

Postby Admin » Sunday December 10th, 2006 11:40 pm MST

:h: BeWise:
Thank you for your inquiry. To understand more about birth certificates you might want to read the WARN newsletter volume 1 issue 1 article titled Family Ties. Regarding understanding the nature of the relationship involved with the Social Security Administration and their Social Security numbers we suggest you might want to read our Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article on this forum followed by our website’s Patriot Mythology page, specifically Myth 22 in its entirety.

We respond to your question as if you had that information under your belt; without which, you may not fully understand our response.

We recognize and agree in many circumstances, it is far better to stay out relations with Corp. U.S. and the Corp. States than to get involved with them in the first place; however, that possibility for most people today only exists for children of informed parents.

As is noted in some of our materials, the man that ultimately lends his consciousness and physical capacity to Team Law’s Trustee capacity is a midwife and delivers all of his family’s children at home. It is simply the safest place for a birth to take place if the people there have the proper knowledge and ability. The only things limiting that environment from the necessary ability are knowledge and desire; both of which are easily acquired.

Though that is certainly the easiest way to stay out of “the system” today, there are events in the works in Corp. U.S. that threaten such freedoms to the core. The advent of so called “Homeland Security” threatens our homes, our land and our security; in fact it threatens everything we know. Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) sets forth an identification protocol the implementation of which has already provided for RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags and chip implants; which exemplifies the “mark of the beast” program warned of in John’s Revelation.

The problem with people getting out of “the system”, is they have no controllability of Corp. U.S. when they get out of that system. We must have people in that system that understand it to be able to overcome it and to bring it back under original jurisdiction government control; but, that is getting far afield from your inquiry.

Back on point: you asked how to record a live birth without a state sanctioned birth certificate and one way is to generate such a record personally and have it witnessed and or notarized. Such an instrument can even be recorded in the miscellaneous records in some Clerk and Recorder’s Offices without jeopardizing the child’s natural status free and independent from the Corp. State. To understand what to do in any specific situation you would have to study all of the relevant laws within the state. The one thing that is certain, birth is something that does not require a license or permission from the Corp. State; it is the most natural right existent. It stands right up there with breathing. Thus, any allegation of such a control violates at least the 9th and or 10th amendment secured rights.

As to the details of what we would do regarding the questions you posed regarding vaccinations, Social Security numbers and the like, we can only help our Team Law beneficiaries with that level of specifics so we will not be able to help you with that one on our Open Forum. The same goes for your questions on farmers. You also asked for advice in such areas and we must refer you to our advice page.
BeWise wrote:And what about farmers currently involved in legal issues that don't have time to read a bunch of books?
We do not believe anyone exists that doesn’t have time to read and study our history and our law. We expect if we don’t learn the law (and how to apply it) we will loose every Liberty we now hold dear. The way we got into this mess was by not learning the law and our history for ourselves and by trusting third parties to tell us what the law is. The only way we are going to win our country back is by correcting that problem. Again, that is exactly why Team Law does not simply tell you what to do; rather we show you how to learn that for yourself by helping you educate yourself.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

BeWise

Postby BeWise » Sunday January 21st, 2007 8:31 pm MST

I hope this isn't a $700 question, but what sort of language should be used in recording the birth of a child? In regard to the location, should it say the state of Florida, Florida state, or the 27th state of the union known as Florida? How about "in" or "on"? In the state or on the soil in the state? Does the word state even have any meaning??? Just being cautious as I know the evildoers are very crafty with their words of art.

"We do not believe anyone exists that doesn’t have time to read and study our history and our law."

Disagree with this. Studying the maze of complex and intentionally deceitful human laws would require sacrificing the law of Christ for many Christians, and many professors of Christ that boast of being experts in earthly law may very well get the boot in accordance with Matthew 7:21-23. Same goes for those NWO/conspiracy exposers, watchers, and contenders, however right they may be, cause without charity they are nothing.

But anyways, the necessary time required to figure out the game would interfere with the rearing of children for many, especially without the proper family and communal support that is practically non-existent today, except for the Anabaptist groups. Of course the heritage of the Lord can just prevented or limited to the typical 2-4 children. The other option is to accept as many children as the Lord grants, but allow them to continue on the road to hell just so papa can figure out man-made laws and fight for the rights in an earthly kingdom. Sure, there are exceptions, especially for those more gifted, and for those that have the proper support, yet most are burdened with other cares of this world, including, and unfortunatley, all the shenanigans going on with what is supposed to be Christianity. Therefore, it's easy to say that no one doesn't have time to study law, but in reality this is not so.

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Monday January 22nd, 2007 9:05 am MST

BeWise-
I respect your opinion about not having time but I disagree with it 100%. Everyone has 24 hours in a day and if one person can do it, so can anyone else. (Even if one person hasn't done it, be the first to do it and set the precedent.) I've read that the man that lends consciousness and physical capacity to the Trustee position of Team Law has 11 children and look how much he has accomplished. It's a matter of priorities. Figure out where you're not using time productively (TV watching is a big one for a lot of people) and use it instead for law and history research. Get some books on tape for when you're driving. Keep some stuff in the bathroom even! A wise man once told me "you can make excuses or you can make progress." Your choice. Think of how much you could have researched in the time it took you to write your post. :wink:
Geibes
Education is bliss!

BeWise

Postby BeWise » Monday January 22nd, 2007 9:41 am MST

If one man can do it does not prove that everyone else can, as mentioned, we all have different gifts and different circumstances. The man with 11 "kids", baby goats?, may be very well skilled, but I don't know where those children are heading when they perish from this earth. Sure, as stated, there are exceptions.
We inserted this note because we edited Geibes post that preceded this one to change the “8 kids” to “11 children”. We especially appreciate the question here regarding the meaning of “kids”. We would never use such terminology to refer to children. The entomology of the word “kids” in that usage goes back to reference goat as the symbol of the devil and kids as little goats are children of the devil a.k.a.: something less than children of our Creator. :t^:

In my own personal life, and this would apply to others as well, there is no time for entertainment foolishness and it's not even biblical to wallow in it anyways. Audio listening in the car is reserved for the Bible, sermons, or mere silence. Bathroom time should not be some long endeavor, but when it is there are materials regarding spiritual and physical health to read.

Obtaining real food is certainly a challenge -- 6 different stores, with one being an hour away, plus a local farmer, and of course shopping on the Web is very time consuming. A healthy physical life can be sacrificed and the time involved could be used to study law I guess. I watched some guy talk about not giving out his ss# and fighting the system as he chain smoked cigarettes and downed soda pop! How many law experts are poisoning their very own children with vaccines? Yes, it's definitely a matter of priorities. The world lies in wickedness and is waxing worse and worse, and one man can't be an expert in everything.

Furthermore, Kent Hovind spent a lot of time with this stuff and now he's got 10 years. I respect and highly appreciate his battle with the system and standing up for Christ, but apparantly whatever he learned and did was not correct. Maybe a separate post for this topic would be beneficial as I'd like to hear more from the experts on his mistakes.

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Tuesday January 23rd, 2007 12:34 am MST

I'll have to read up on Hovind. I was following his tribulations when I thought he was a respected creationist. I stopped paying attention when I realized he was more of a wacko or at least on the liberal fringe of creationism. As I recall, I think he was trying to say God was higher than the law and so his dinosaur museum didn't have to get building permits, etc. Not sure but I think he may have used the same argument regarding taxes. I'm guessing he had no idea about Corp US and how to properly be in the system but not of it. I would also guess that he didn't do the research himself but relied on attorneys or other people's opinions. Otherwise he would probably still be a free man today.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

BeWise

Postby BeWise » Tuesday January 23rd, 2007 8:36 am MST

Well I was going to post 2 links but I recall they are not permitted. To get an idea of Hovind's mind you can read his income tax letter found at the Family Guardian website. He is familiar with Team Law as he mentions it.

There's more info at the Penalty Protester website by Lindsey Springer.

One comment at the Pensacola News Journal site reads like this:

"Hovind is in jail because he refused to file for an exemption, get a license, to conduct his ministry, but demanded his God-ordained right to minister without taxation as guaranteed by the First Amendment."

"Hovind rendered unto God what is Gods and refused to bow the knee and grant the IRS god rule over his tongue.

Isnt it ironic that the same folks that insist the Hovinds should be paying taxes on HIS ministry operate under tax -exempt status themselves?

Hypocrites, who secretly practice wickedness under a show and profession of religion. Dissembled piety is double iniquity, and the ruin that attends it will be accordingly." ...

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Tuesday January 23rd, 2007 4:37 pm MST

BeWise-
I went back and read Hovind's letter again. That brought back some memories! I must admit, the Holy Spirit did use "Dr." Hovind and his creation seminars to lead to my salvation. I remember reading that letter years ago but don't specfically remember the link to Team Law at that point. Anyway, he seems to link to Team Law only as a reference, not as if he is a beneficiary or actually uses the site or principles taught here. I'm interested in Admin's input.

Further Hovind uses the strawman argument that is easily refuted in the Patriot Mythologysection of the Team Law web site. He also references Irwin Schiff who I believe is also in jail for preaching/practicing redemptionism. Admin posted once how he has talked to Mr. Schiff and tried to get him to change his ways. Hovind also uses the ALL CAPS argument and spells united States with a lower case u which also indicate he's following a lot of the "Patriot" movement crap rather than doing the research and learning the law himself. He mentions that the property was given to the church that currently owns it. Not sure of the details but that probably means the property was still subject to the property tax contracts from the previous owner. Whereas if it was sold and those contract fulfilled and new ones not made, perhaps he would have had more success claiming the county didn't have jurisdiction. Long story short, he probably got what he deserved.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Childbirth, Vaccines, Farmers?

Postby Admin » Wednesday January 24th, 2007 3:42 pm MST

:h: BeWise and Geibes:
This topical thread has certainly taken a turn from the original question. Though we agree with Geibes, time is never the reason any of us don’t’ know what we need to. We also agree with BeWise in that there is an abundance of learning and minimal time to do it. However, we have no idea where the example of a cigarette smoking pop drinking comes from or how that relates to our work. Then you guys moved further off point from our work by going to Kent Hovind, who we consider a friend, and his predicament. Again, his situation has nothing to do with Team Law or what we do or our services. Neither do the references to other websites we have discussed elsewhere less than favorably. The biggest problem with those sites is there promotion of action in ignorance mentality of ‘Let us be the guru, fill in the forms, do what we say, trust our research, send us money to keep up our cycle of destruction, and no support for those that do and fail.’

As Geibes noticed, some of what Kent did points to his ignorance in fighting his battle. But that says nothing about the wonderful nature of Kent in his ministry. What speaks volumes about Kent is better compared to What Kent himself is doing with the time. Irwin Schiff has been selling the same soap for years and this is not the first time he went to jail for doing what he teaches other to do. The question is, “Do you think he has learned anything from the experience?” Do you think the time he is spending there is serving any benefit?” We cannot answer that question. We simply know the process did not help him discover how the system actually works. When we look at the Reports from Larkin Rose, now that he has been released, it seems that his mantra has also not changed. He just grumbles more about how poorly he has bee treated for his beliefs. But that is not why he went to jail either. Then we look at Kent Hovind. His reports reached us (we had no idea he was even under any kind of investigation, let alone a conviction) from prison. His reports are joyous reviews of his opportunities and experiences that have allowed him to expand his ministry. He reports sitting down with up to ten or more inmates several times a day in scripture study. His reports are not those of a persecuted man under the gun of an evil government; rather they are like one might expect from Joseph, the son of Jacob (Israel) who was sold into Egypt as a slave. He says, God knows our situation and if this is where he has directed me to serve, then this is where I will serve. There is honor in those words.

Does that change why Kent is in prison? No. And why is he in prison? Was it because he did not pay taxes? No; according to the record and the apparent facts (we obviously do not have them all), Dr. Hovind was hiring agencies of Corp. U.S. in a pattern that contractually requires those employees to report their income through their employers to their principle (Corp. U.S.); however, Kent refused to collect, report or otherwise participate with those obligation for those employees, which constituted a criminal breach of the law of those contracts. Kent’s arguments and or testimonies of those employed agents and others proved Kent knew or should have known that he had the obligation yet he chose not to comply; which proves intent. Kent appears to look at the situation as the necessary end of his convictions and he chooses to love life and serve the Lord well in that end. So why was Kent convicted. We believe it was because of his own ignorance, which led him down a path where he could have easily prevented this outcome, but he chose not to. Kent does know about Team Law and in the past he sent quite a few people to Team Law; however, when Kent started going down the Strawman (bogus) path, we stopped hearing from him. Kent never did take up the responsibility to learn the law for himself from his own study, so he could not apply it in his defense. Had he been a Team Law beneficiary, we expect the outcome would have been entirely different.

We recently sent him a missive thanking him for his message of peace in such circumstances as he is in and congratulating him for his continuing good work. We also let him know that we had no idea that he was going through all of that and expected he should have given us a call. Our support of Kent is not to be misconstrued as support of foolish things he did in ignorance when dealing with Corp. U.S. or its agents (if you don’t understand who those agents are, you need to go back and study our Myth 22.)

Still, what does all of that and your entire discussion in this topical thread have to do with Team Law? Or, with your original question for that matter? Nothing. Though, perhaps it might awaken you to the fact that the key to Kent’s situation was the opening statement on Team Law’s website. Certainly Kent understands it is impossible to obey, or honor, or sustain the law, if you don’t know what it is. Thus, we are under God’s law required to learn the law and to apply it, which is exactly what Team Law helps people to do.

The bottom line: “We must learn the law and apply it to save our country and ourselves. Without that we cannot obey God, because He also requires that of us. Thus, our only hope is to live righteously, which we cannot do without learning the law and applying it.”

This whole direction in the forum came from the two of you responding to our response to your final question in your first post in this topical thread:
BeWise wrote:So, what kind of advice can I give some farmers that won't cause them to think I'm nuts? And what about farmers currently involved in legal issues that don't have time to read a bunch of books? I'm assuming that if they would properly learn the game, then they wouldn't have to worry about all the agriculture shenanigans going on and could boldly tell Mr. Dairy Director that real milk is being sold and there's nothing he can do about it.
Our response to the advice question is posted on Team Law’s website at advice. As per that posted response, we believe giving or receiving advice is less than a good thing. We believe people following advice of others is exactly what put our country in the situation we find it in. We certainly are safe noting that no farmer will fault you for not giving them advice. Yet if they knew that you knew of the existence of Team Law and the resource it could be to them in helping them learn how to save their farms, their Land, their families and themselves and you did nothing about it for yourself or for them, they would think you were nuts. Again, we stand by our original response to the allegation that anyone does not have time to do anything that must be done; and in that we 100% agree with Giebes, but we don’t’ see it the way he stated it. No one has 24 hours a day. The only moment any of us has is right now!
Now, is all we get. And in that one moment Everything we will ever accomplish is accomplished. In that single moment everything is either gained or lost by the choices we make. For us, we choose to know the law and to live in accord with it and that only comes with its study. We believe that was Geibes’ point and we thought it was well stated. We also know that you got the final point in your statement above quoted. If the people would learn the law and apply it they would be free. They would be living healthy and they would be righteous. Our point is there is no time like now to start learning and again, that is what Team Law is all about—we save time in that quest.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

BeWise

Postby BeWise » Saturday January 27th, 2007 10:39 pm MST

Admin,
Thank you for recognizing and addressing the “kids” terminology -- 2 thumbs up for you Admin! :ro Sadly even Christians do not realize what they are calling their very own children.:sad3: And WOW -- 11 children already! The depopulation extremists are certainly not going to like you!

And finally, since you specifically mentioned this in the thread, I must ask who you are referring to when you say, “our Father”? Please clarify both words so no one is confused. An appropriate explanation will then allow us to discuss the following statements.

“Thus, we are under God’s law required to learn the law and to apply it, which is exactly what Team Law helps people to do.

The bottom line: “We must learn the law and apply it to save our country and ourselves. Without that we cannot obey God, because He also requires that of us. Thus, our only hope is to live righteously, which we cannot do without learning the law and applying it.”

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Monday January 29th, 2007 8:15 am MST

Thanks, Admin, for the comments on the word kid. The context I used it in meant children but I was not aware of the history of the word. Lesson learned - thanks yet again to Team Law!

Oh yeah, I also wanted to apologize for calling Kent Hovind a wacko. I do believe he is doing the best he can and I'm sure he has led a lot of people to Christ (including me as noted above). It's just that some of the arguments he uses in his creation materials have long been refuted - even by other creationists. But just like here at Team Law, anyone that wants to know more about creationism should do the research for themselves.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday January 29th, 2007 1:27 pm MST

The reference you referred to (“our Father”) was made in an editorial comment we had inserted in a post above. Because our intention here was not to express anyone’s particular theology, rather, it was expressed to point out the entomology of a word, in consideration of the fact that, most people’s understanding is their children are descendents from a long line of people going back to our Creator as opposed to representatives of ‘cute little devils’ (a.k.a.: “kids”). Thus, we changed the reference to the term you questioned and replaced the term with “Creator”. :t^:<hr>:h: Geibes:
We appreciate your retracting your reference to Kent. We also respect every man’s right to whatever religious belief they chose (so long as it does not endanger others). We do not have to agree on religious beliefs. Even though the Bible is recognized as foundational law, and Torah takes that foundation back to the beginning of history, there is (and can be ) no requirement placed upon people to believe in any of the “religions that spring up from that foundation. However, understanding the history, culture, laws and prophesies presented in that Great Work, will bring a person further towards understanding Law than almost any other study. The problem is, whenever we bring up a comment that comes from the Bible or references history or beliefs that come from that source. People immediately jump to focus on their own and other religious beliefs. Those beliefs are not the subject of Team Law, though their understanding may help people better understand law and its foundations.

We especially appreciate your words regarding that matter here as it relates to the work Team Law is about; we will adapt that comment to the broader picture as follows: “Just like here at Team Law, anyone that wants to know more about any subject should do the research for themselves.” And on that point, if you want to know about any particular belief, law, event, etc., go respectively to those that have that belief, to the law itself, to the actual history or to whatever the actual source is as opposed to those that are spinning the information regardless of their source, and learn the truth for yourself from several actual original sources. Then, form your own opinion expertise and excellence in that thing. The way we usually put this is: don’t trust third party resources for such information.

Team Law,

"

BeWise

Postby BeWise » Monday January 29th, 2007 11:11 pm MST

First of all, the deletion of posted material is understandable even though I may disagree.

Now, when you say “our Creator” who are you referring to? And please clarify both words (“our” and “Creator”) so no one is confused. An appropriate explanation will then allow us to discuss the following public statements below. Simply changing “Father” to “Creator” was no improvement and did not solve the problem for me.

And that quote mentioned above is here:
"Thus, we are under God’s law required to learn the law and to apply it, which is exactly what Team Law helps people to do.

The bottom line: “We must learn the law and apply it to save our country and ourselves. Without that we cannot obey God, because He also requires that of us. Thus, our only hope is to live righteously, which we cannot do without learning the law and applying it."

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 30th, 2007 10:25 am MST

Because the deleted content you referred to in your last message is no longer in your previous message, we will address that deletion process here briefly. Team Law reserves the copyright to all of the material posted on our Open Forum system as is explained in our board-wide Forum Policies. And, Team Law reserves the right to edit any content posted on our Open Forum system. Thus, whenever anyone posts material in our forum that does not comply with the guidelines posted in those posted Forum Policies the content is edited, a warning regarding posting such content on our forum is sent, by way of private message, to the forum user that posted the topic. Whether the forum user agrees with the edit or not is irrelevant, though we always appreciate their input regarding the same which should be directed via a private message to Admin, not in the Open Forum. We hope this information is helpful to you and to all of our readers.

By both the term “our Father” and “ our Creator”, we are referring to “Elohim” the Creator described in Foundational Law (a.k.a.: The Bible) at Genesis 1 (we used the Hebrew term here so as to not be misunderstood).

Respectively, the term “our” as we used it, refers to all of those children thereafter created after the pattern of the children of Adam and Eve.

Now, please note: regarding the reason you stated you wanted a clarification of our meaning of those words and those phrases:
BeWise wrote:An appropriate explanation will then allow us to discuss the … statements
The purpose of our Open Forum system is to eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law, while at the same time providing people with an understanding of the work Team Law does and our purpose. Thus, if the focus you intend to put on a discussion such as you proposed regarding those terms is one that delves into any of the wide spread possibilities as may exist regarding the various religious beliefs that extend from such terms, please be forewarned, our Open Forum system is not a proper place for any such discussions. Team Law has beneficiaries from all walks of life and from many varied religious persuasions, none of which have ever caused any of them the slightest problem with learning the law and how to apply it to help save our country.

Though it is impossible to study law and its history without acknowledging Foundational Law and though the written word source of Foundational Law is based on Torah (elemental to the Bible—its first 5 books), the Foundational Law is also the basis of most of the religions on the planet. We acknowledge everyone’s right to maintain their own personal religious and or spiritual beliefs and we have no problem discussing such with people privately, but religious beliefs are not subject matter for discussion on our forums. Thus, our effort to express the entomology of the word “kids” brought us to the comment where we referred to “our Father”, we adjusted that to “our Creator” in an effort to move away from a religious contest. The intention of our post was to return the topical thread to its initial direction and to remind those posting comments in the thread that we prefer not to have to make comments regarding others and off-site web pages. Let’s not twist this topical thread further by attempting to address maters here that have little or nothing to do with Team Law or with our purpose. If this topical thread is to continue, we hope it moves back on-point.

Team Law,

"

Sanchez82
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Sanchez82 » Tuesday September 29th, 2009 5:22 pm MDT

In this topical thread, on 11 Dec 2006 01:40 am, Admin wrote:Back on point: you asked how to record a live birth without a state sanctioned birth certificate and one way is to generate such a record personally and have it witnessed and or notarized. Such an instrument can even be recorded in the miscellaneous records in some Clerk and Recorder’s Offices without jeopardizing the child’s natural status free and independent from the Corp. State. To understand what to do in any specific situation you would have to study all of the relevant laws within the state. The one thing that is certain, birth is something that does not require a license or permission from the Corp. State; it is the most natural right existent. It stands right up there with breathing. Thus, any allegation of such a control violates at least the 9th and or 10th amendment secured rights.

Please excuse me for bringing this topic up again. But I just needed some clarification. Admin when you wrote, "personnally and have it witnessed and or notarized", in your reply above. "It", are you saying having a witness at the notorization of the instrument or having the witness at the birth?
I assume you are talking about the birth, but just wanted to confirm. Thanks.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday October 1st, 2009 2:28 pm MDT

:h: Sanchez82:
What you found was a clerical error, which we corrected when we saw your post. Originally, our response read, “…generate such a record and personally have it witnessed and or notarized”; to which you posed your question. We corrected the response to read, “…generate such a record personally and have it witnessed and or notarized”; which should answer your question.

Because our editorial correction should resolve your inquiry, after a week or so we will delete both this response and you question, because they will be of no further use to the topical thread.

Further, we thank you for the inquiry and for pointing out our error; we always appreciate discovering errors so we can correct them as quickly as possible.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”