:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Banks

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Student70
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Banks

Postby Student70 » Monday January 8th, 2007 11:14 am MST

How do we not deal with banks?
Canadian Banks guarantee by legislation $80,000 per account.
Is there a way to bypass this thievery?

student

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Monday January 8th, 2007 6:28 pm MST

student70-
The answer to your first question is simply don't deal with them. You can't be compelled into a contract.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. The Corp US Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC) guarantees bank account up to $100,000 in case the bank goes under or something similar. If that's similar to what you're talking about in Canada, I don't see how it's thievery.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Student70
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Banks

Postby Student70 » Tuesday January 9th, 2007 7:25 am MST

Thanks for the reply.
What I meant by thievery was, a person could deposit any amount of money over $100,000 in a bank account and the banks only obligation is to return $100,000.

Please excuse my ignorance but how is it possible for a working person to function financially without involving bank?

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Tuesday January 9th, 2007 10:26 am MST

student70-
When your bank account approaches $80,000 Canadian (wish I had that problem!), why not just open another account? I don't think the bank minds as long as you keep giving them your money. Again I don't have that problem, but I'm going to guess that "people" with that kind of cash aren't using banks to store their money. There's lots of other places that offer better rates of return.

Out of curiousity why don't you want to deal with banks? I can't think of a service that a bank offers that I couldn't find somewhere else. Example: Check cashing. Solution: Take the check to a check cashing store or endorse it over to someone else and let them cash it and give you the money. Example: money (FRN) storage with interest. Solution: Buy gold and bury it in your back yard or invest in CDs, stock, bonds, etc. Example: Mortgages. Solution: Mortgage companies. Etc. Am I missing something that you are thinking of?

And when you say "person" do you mean a real live human being or another entity? None of my comments above discuss the bigger picture since Team Law beneficiaries agree to reserve such details to Team Law beneficiaries. But if you read the Open Forum posts and especially the Myth 22 section on the main Team Law web site, you should be able to start picking up the pieces. Otherwise I highly recommend that you become a Team Law beneficiary! I used Way of Kings™ to nominate me. They offer asset protection plans that would be another way for you to not use a bank to store your valuables.
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Student70
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Banks

Postby Student70 » Tuesday January 9th, 2007 10:55 am MST

Thanks geibs for your reply.
I have applied, through The Way of Kings to become a Team law Beneficiary.

P.S.
The $80,000 I used it as an example only.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Banks

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 9th, 2007 6:19 pm MST

:h: Student70 and Geibes:
The fact that the Canadian government legislated a guarantee of funds on deposit with the bank is not necessarily a good thing. In our wealth training materials we review such guarantees and show that the oldest and most reliable banks in the world give no such guarantees. In fact, your guarantee that such ancient banks are safe is their continual history of performance. Some such banks have been around for thousands of years and have never failed to provide the services they offer with 100% satisfaction. They do not guarantee that satisfaction, they simply have a history of flawless performance. Many such banks provide anonymous accounts, identified only by the account number and the account holders password or pass phrase. They deal with anyone that wants to make a reposit. Thus, it is entirely possible that the repositor is a powerful military dictator that could destroy the bank if they did not perform. In fact you can count on it that parties with such abilities are also using such banks. Funds have remained secure in such banks throughout their history. Thus we ask you, would you rather have funds stored in such a repository bank or would you rather have the 80,000 guarantee? We ask that question regardless of the amount held in the account. The answer most people give is, the bank with the ancient track record.

That question having been resolved, lets look at the relationship. As Geibes suggested, an understanding of our website’s presentation of Myth 22 (found on our Patriot Mythology page) is necessary to understand what you are storing in bank accounts in the United States. Canada’s situation is not much different, but you deal with a situation where even though Canada has secured its so called “independence” from Great Britain, the Canadian funding system is still the Queen’s and she still has her face on it. The new “Amero” funding system will make it even worse because it will effectively remove the autonomous natures of Corp. U.S. and Corp. Canada forming a new conglomerate posing itself as a governing nation state and external contract controller.

As for the actual value of the alleged guarantee, it is meaningless when you consider that the funding instruments allegedly stored in those two current banking systems (Corp. U.S.’ and Corp. Canada’s) are simply ‘transactions chits’ that only evidence transfers from various agencies of the same corporate governance entity link Corp. U.S.

The alleged guarantees are not exclusive to any individual account or to multiple accounts, rather they are limited one guarantee to the customer over the entire banking system. Thus if you had six account each having $100,000.00 or more in them and there was a bank failure that effected more than one of the banks holding those accounts, the guarantee would only potentially secure $100,000.00 regardless of the number of accounts held or the amounts in those accounts. Financial advisors often direct investors towards schemes to circumvent the limitation, but there are far better ways to handle such situations. In fact if a person happens to understand the admonitions available in scriptural prophesies and instructions such matters become moot and trivial.

Again, Geibes began to focus on far better ways to deal with such matters when he gave reference to the Way of Kings™.

We also do not understand the allegation of thievery, especially if you understand the situation most people find themselves in today (as shown in Myth 22).
student70 wrote:how is it possible for a working person to function financially without involving bank?
As was prophesied by John the Revelator in his Revelation, there would come a time when you will not be able to buy, sell or trade without using such a system, yet (at the risk of their immortal souls), the children of the Lord were forbidden from taking the “mark of the beast” that would allow such trade. Isaiah, Matthew and other ancient prophets likewise warned against serving Mammon instead of God (see The Seduction). In today’s society if you actually offer actual money in a transaction with a bank or with an agency of governance, they typically refuse the money. They generally have no idea what to do with real money; thus, the only way to trade with actual money today is in private transactions that do not involve agencies of corporate governance. Such exchanges are recognized by such agencies as “barterous exchanges”. They are the exact reason we offer to exchange products for e-gold and NORFED dollars. If a person is serious about wanting to stay free and separate from corporate governance systems they can still do it in commerce; but, to do so, in every way, makes them stand out like a sore thumb waiting to be struck again by the next hammer blow.

Thus, it seems far wiser to learn how the system actually works, to learn relevant history and the law and to then with that information learn how to live in the system but remain personally separate from that system. That is where the The Way of Kings™ comes in.

Working funding systems to generate hard assets owned outside of the corporate governance system is the fastest way to generate permanent freedom and if that system is based on keeping and living the covenants offered by God to mankind then living accordingly will also preserve our souls from the destruction promised to those that accept the ‘mark of the beast’. We choose that path!

The beauty of using the system properly is: “It works!” You can use the current banking system to your advantage in concert with private business contractual relations. That process also preserves your ability to control such governance systems and compel them to follow the law. It allows you to do all you can to secure government formed after the pattern inspired by our Creator, instead of being subject to the powers of governance, which are respectively control you in your ignorance through your contracts with them.

We realize that has never been the nature of the government in Canada; but, it has often been the desire of the Canadian People. It is exactly why the people did what they did to divorce themselves from the Queen; it simply has not effectively happened yet. Corp. U.S. is also attached at the hip to the same Queen’s direction. The only way to secure Freedom and Liberty is learn our history, our law and how to apply them. Then, apply them. That is where Team Law comes in because Team Law helps people learn how to effectively educate themselves with the law; and, we help them learn how they can apply it. We do all we do to help awaken the people to the necessity of restoring original jurisdiction government.

In Canada that is a bit different from the United States of America; but, to that same end. If we look a bit further back to find the source of truly original jurisdiction government, we will see that man was created sovereign with the intent that he would stay that way and govern himself. As societies we therefore form governments for the purpose of uniting in our strengths not for the purpose of being governed. Thus, when we discover where we went astray from that divine purpose, we have the prerogative of repenting and correcting our mistakes. That process can be accomplished peacefully, lawfully and respectfully. That is what we are after, peaceful, lawful solutions. That is exactly why we must study and understand both our law and our history.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Surfcake
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Surfcake » Monday May 10th, 2010 9:35 pm MDT

I have been researching what Team Law has suggested for the last few months and this is my first time posting. I have so far been able to confirm for myself that a corporation was created in the District of Columbia Organic Act, that a trust is formed when one agrees to hold the Social Security Administration's card, the income tax laws are incomprehensible, and that it is impossible to contract away one's God given sovereignty. Thanks to Team Law for pointing me in the right direction!

I believe the first step I need to take in repentance is to keep that which is entrusted to me in my possession. I currently use a bank account which my parents opened for "me" when I was a child. This account was opened using a social security number, so it actually benefits Corp U.S. and I have been ignorantly depositing my money in such account for their benefit. I would like to close that account and open an account that belongs to me. Where can I find more information on banking without social security numbers, and banks that offer anonymous accounts?

God Bless

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday May 11th, 2010 5:12 pm MDT

:h: Surfcake:
Thank you for your research and work to learn the truth. Now, let’s get back to the solution—you got that right also: “Repentance.” The step to that solution (repentance) are called, “The 4 ‘R’s”:
  1. Recognize what you did wrong;
  2. Relate or report on that thing;
  3. Repair the damage caused by the wrong doing; and,
  4. Refrain from ever doing it again.
To deal with that necessity, you correctly attempted to address the necessity of controlling the assets held by that SSA created trust. However, the language you used to indicate that needs some review.
Surfcake wrote:I need to…keep that which is entrusted to me in my possession.
To do that you must:
  1. Understand how those things were entrusted to you.
    • However, those assets were never entrusted to “You.” They were, in fact, entrusted into that Social Security Administration created trust.
    • Thus, you must understand, “You” do not possess those assets.
    • You merely control that Trust by lending its Trustee consciousness and physical capacity.
    • Accordingly, you must make that distinction in your mind, heart and language.
  2. Understand how to legally and lawfully control that trust and its assets.
  3. Where appropriate, you can lawfully move those assets out of that trust and into your private control elsewhere. (see The Way of Kings™)
  4. To do these things you must learn the law and learn how to apply it.
Let’s now take another look and the language you used to learn and apply what you have learned so far. You referred to the bank account ‘your parents opened for "you"’ then acknowledged it is the SSA created trust’s bank account. However, the language you used merely noted the account was held in benefit of Corp. U.S. The fact is, that account is actually their account and it has nothing to do with you.
Surfcake wrote:I currently use a bank account…

If you apply the truths you have already discovered, you do not use that bank account. Though the bank has the daily use of the funds accounted for in the account, the SSA created trust in who’s name it was opened is the only other party that has the use of that account.

Again, you alleged,
Surfcake wrote:I have been ignorantly depositing my money in such account…
Again, that statement has a few significant problems with reality. First we highly doubt that “you” have been making such deposits. Instead, those very funds (so deposited) were most likely earned and deposited by said trust. Yes, it used your consciousness and physical capacity to generate those funds and to make those exchanges; still, the records will show that throughout the process of generating, using and moving those funds the social security number was used and uniquely distinguishes all of those actions from you and to that Trust.

Again, the first step to repentance is to recognize the wrong done. Accordingly, it is necessary to learn to adjust our language to reflect the facts. Though you may lend consciousness and physical capacity to such a trust, you are not that trust. Thus, it is necessary for all of the people in this country to start referring to the actions of such trusts as just that.

Mark the point: the social security number is not your number—so says the law! The social security card is not your card—so says the law!

Regardless of anyone’s opinion, the law says neither the number nor the card belong to the people.

Finally:
Surfcake wrote:I would like to close that account and open an account that belongs to me.
However, to do that in the post Homeland Security Corp. U.S. you will have to find a bank that is willing to open an account in contradiction to the banking rules administratively dictated to the banking industry, which is next to impossible today. Respectively you asked:
Surfcake wrote:Where can I find more information on banking without social security numbers, and banks that offer anonymous accounts?
That is an interesting question. We would also like to know the answer to that question. Today’s Homeland Security practices keep the banking industry from allowing such a practice in the United States.

Thus, the practical solution is not to close such accounts that already have the capacity of moving funds; rather, it is to learn the law and learn how to apply it. Accordingly, learn how to use trusts. Accordingly, learn how to such accounts to lawfully use such trusts to develop assets and secure those assets under your private control. In essence it means we must learn how to use the system before us to rebuild our freedom from within the corrupt system of governance that is imposed upon the people of the world today.

The Way of Kings™ is an asset protection system generation company that creates custom designed asset protection systems based upon the most ancient systems in recorded history and patterned after the covenants offered to mankind by our Creator. Such asset protection systems have the potential of helping people with desires like you expressed to live free. Of course, that style of life does not come without a price—and that price is you must learn the law and you must apply it before it is too late.

Finally, let’s address the last two words of your inquiry:
Surfcake wrote:God Bless

Those words constitute one of the simplest prayers people often offer. Accordingly, they are sacred. Sometimes some people ask us why we have so many religious references on our website. Some even express a wish that we would leave God out of the matter doing our work to help the people awaken to the necessity of learning the law, applying it and accordingly, saving our nation. The simple fact is, it is impossible to make a true study of law without studying the writings of Moses in Torah (the first five books of the Bible). And, the student of law studies those writings in the ancient hieroglyphic form of Hebrew, it is next to impossible to not see the hand of our Creator in them. Thus, if one is to learn and apply or even better, follow the Law, beginning with the foundation of law, that being God’s Law (as expressed in the first chapter of Genesis), it is impossible to build upon that foundation and leave God out of the process.

The study of law from its foundation (using the Standard for Review) requires a study and application of God’s law as it was revealed through His prophet Moses; and that which follows. If that path causes anyone to develop a belief in God and in His respective promises, so revealed, then we also learn that if we will but learn His laws and live accordingly He has promised us His support. Which, brings us back to your simple prayer and the acknowledgment that for Him to so bless us He requires us to learn and apply the law—not only His, but man’s as well. Contrary to what many ministers say, that does not mean that we are top blindly do what we are told by governance officials; rather, it means we are to learn the law and apply it.

Thus, if we do not take the responsibility of so learning the law and applying it we cannot receive such blessings but if we do (learn the law and apply it), and we base that self-education upon our righteous living in accord with God’s Law, then we have His promise that he will support us in our righteous work and effort.

Given the state of affairs in our nation today, without such an ally preserving our nation will be impossible. Respectively, with that ally alone we will prevail—of course, He has made it clear that we can only get that support if we are a righteous people. And, to be such a people we must free ourselves from The Seduction we stand under if we do not repair the damage we have done by allowing ourselves to be so seduced. The only way to do that is again by learning the law and applying it to control those relationships and through them control the beast that fostered the relationship. While we do that we can reseat our actual original jurisdiction government and usher in a new millennium of our Constitutional Republic operated in accord with our Constitution and laws. That is our desire and our hope—we believe we can accomplish that hope and rally the nation if we will all start working together to that end.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”