:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please note:
Pastor Butch Paugh, of: GNC Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show, will interview: Eric W. Madsen, Team Law’s Trustee, this:
Saturday, July. 8, 2017, at: 6:00 PM (MT).
Call In Line: (855) 242-8824,
Listen Line: (605)562-4040.

Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Though our Trustee is otherwise out of the office this week (July 10, 2017 – July 14, 2017), our Trustee will continue to hold Conference calls
at their regularly scheduled times; with one exception: there will be no conference call Monday, July 17, 2017.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Masonic movement

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Downwiththeun
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Masonic movement

Postby Downwiththeun » Friday September 21st, 2007 11:28 am MDT

I am seeking the truth about the masonic movement, and am in search of facts only. There are plenty of stories about their upper degrees and ranks but this would not help my search. If anyone has information fact about if they are tied into any questionable dark works or being part of the United Nations movement. Or any devil worship type activity please feel free to email me.

Thanks in advance on my search for truth. Greg

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Masonic movement

Postby Admin » Friday September 21st, 2007 9:34 pm MDT

:h: Greg:
We do not see how this inquiry has anything to do with Team Law or with anything we do so we will leave it here for a short while to see if it generates any evidence that may have any relationship with either Team Law or what we do if nothing in that nature turns up over the next day or so this topical thread will be deleted. For the causes of the deletion please review our Forum Policies page. For now we will give you the benefit of the doubt and leave your post here to see if any relation to our work shows up over the nex couple of days.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Brinton2000
Restricted Access

Masons

Postby Brinton2000 » Tuesday September 25th, 2007 10:06 am MDT

Downwiththeun,
my grandfather was a 33rd level mason. If they danced around in sheep pelts and drank blood I do not know but highly doubt it. They did hold many fund raisers for orphans and sick children (I know you would say that is just a front) but the reality is they did do a lot to help many people and organizations. He and my uncle did not talk about it much and really would shun any questions or change the subject. But again i really don't believe they were involved in satan worship or the like. I agree it is mysterious (as most secret societies are) but the only way to know the truth is find someone who is and have them recommend you for membership. Many of the founding fathers were masons and look what they accomplished. I would recommend not getting side tracked on issues such as these because it takes away from you the time and effort needed to straighten out the things that really matter (like no seated OJ government). Also what would you do if you found out that they are nothing more than a really good group of people who really are just out to have fun and help others , would you believe it? or just keep on thinking they worship devils.
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace."

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Masons

Postby Admin » Wednesday September 26th, 2007 9:49 am MDT

:h: Downwiththeun & Brinton2000:
Again, this topical thread is not actually one that we should have allowed to remain on our Open Forum system because it does not follow our Forum Policies. We usually delete such posts immediately because they neither make an inquiry from Team Law nor aid our work in any way.

Thus, we planned to allow this post to remain only long enough to see if there was any interest in anyone making a response and Brinton2000 made one. Thus, allowed the topical thread to remain another couple of days for the participants to review the response but this is not a topic that should be in this forum so we will be deleting it in the next day or so. When we do we do not plan on sending respective messages to all posters on this topical thread so let this be your notice of the forthcoming deletion.

Again, the purpose of our Open Forum, is: to eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law. The idea is, if people can ask us their general questions in our Open Forum, others can read their posts, learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country and thus eliminate the repetitious need for others to send us similar e-mail; thus, we can disseminate massive amounts of information without repeating ourselves much.

We also reserve our Open Forum to our work and effort to save our country; therefore, we reserve it from being a marketplace for others to spread their services or ideas that have nothing to do with our work.

Team Law,

and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”