:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Unknown Entity (name redacted)

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

AlexDofTexas
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Unknown Entity (name redacted)

Postby AlexDofTexas » Wednesday January 16th, 2008 3:43 pm MST

I am seeking information from the Team Law community. I was recently approached by a mysterious man who is recruiting for an organization called name redacted. He says they have been operating for the last 47 years to undo wrongs in our country. I had a serious check in my spirit against this. I declined any involvement with him since the Lord had made it clear to me that I am to serve the Kingdom of God. I did not like the secrecy, which he said was necessary for their protection from "bad guys". The things of God are above board and legal, not secretive. He outlined some kind of gradual process of revelation that sounded too much like masonic and other initiations. I called a fellow patriot who lives near me and he had the same concern. He suggested the guy might actually be a corporate government agent. I don't know. If anyone else knows about this group and can respond to me, I would be appreciative. I became a beneficiary with Team Law because this is an honest and ethical forum.
AlexD
Faith without works, is dead.

ZandarKoad
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Unknown Entity (name redacted)

Postby ZandarKoad » Sunday January 20th, 2008 10:31 am MST

If anyone were to recommend a specific course of action based on the information you provided in your post, you would be a great fool to follow that recommendation. I for one simply don't have enough information to provide any kind of specific analysis to your situation. I could speak of generalities concerning theoretical organizations, but from what I've read on these forums the Team Law Trustee likes to deal with SPECIFICS CIRCUMSTANCES which are actually in existence rather than endlessly conjecture about possibilities.

But since I'm not the Team Law Trustee, I'll take a stab at it:

Team Law has already provided a general guideline called the Standard of Review which you may apply to your specific circumstance. The first rule to understanding any relationship is to understand who the parties are. Assuming for a moment that you already know who you are (I certainly don't know who you are), you must discover the true nature of all other parties second. If the name redacted organization is intentionally obscuring their true nature from you, then it may be very challenging indeed to discover that true nature.

Quit frankly, I'm surprised you'd even ask about such an organization when you seem to already have an answer to your own inquiry. Also, any 'experience' I may or may not have with such organizations is irrelevant when on their face they are something which I would avoid. BUT, that's just me! I can't speak for you.

Know the Law. Behave accordingly.

AlexDofTexas
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby AlexDofTexas » Sunday January 20th, 2008 1:55 pm MST

Thank you for your comment. I, of course, have no intention of being involved with this man nor that organization. It is fool hardy. My inquiry is not to participate, but to see if others had been approached by this group to glean further data. The check against this man and group in my spirit had already determined my dismissal of involvement.

The main benefit in providing this post in the team law forum is to alert others in our community to be on guard.
AlexD

Faith without works, is dead.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Monday January 21st, 2008 12:36 pm MST

:h: AlexDofTexas:
Our normal pattern of dealing with matters such as your inquiry is to delete your post and point you back to our Forum Policies. We also then give you a warning that goes something like this:
Admin wrote:Though we appreciate your participation in our Open Forum, we deleted one of your posts. The deletion occurred because the post did not comply with the purpose of our Open Forum, which is: to eliminate e-mail to and from Team Law. The idea is, if people can ask us their general questions in our Open Forum, others can read their posts, learn about Team Law and our work to preserve our country and thus eliminate the repetitious need for others to send us similar e-mail; thus, we can disseminate massive amounts of information without repeating ourselves much.

We also reserve our Open Forum to our work and effort to save our country; therefore, we reserve it from being a marketplace for others to spread their services or ideas that have nothing to do with our work, thus we restrict the forum from external links unless such links are first authorized by Team Law’s Admin via private messages.

Failure to comply with these guidelines and our Forum Policies once a user has been warned of them can result in at least the loss of posting privileges.

The deleted post neither made an inquiry from Team Law (or regarding Team Law) nor aided our work in any way and it contained external links; thus, it was deleted because it failed to comply with the purposes for our Open Forum. We hope you will adjust your understanding to these necessities for posting and using our Open Forum in the future. Thank you.
Now let’s look at that bit about external links. Some folks attempt to get around that limitation by simply referring to the name of the other party, but not their web address. Our point is this space is reserved for matters that deal with Team Law (and what we do) directly. It is not a discussion blog for whatever.

Your inquiry regarding the Unknown Entity you inquired about has nothing to do with Team Law and therefore it has nothing to do with our Open Forum system. Several of our earlier posts pointed out the fact that we are not interested in reviewing other organizations or their leaders. Such topics should not be topics on our forum. There have been a few such persons we have made comments on but those are rare and had some related reason why those reviews were more reasonable. Again, it is not our purpose to review other organizations.

A short time ago, we railed a bit harshly on a post for making a prejudicial remark towards a particular religion. Yours made such a comment:
AlexDofTexas wrote:that sounded too much like masonic and other initiations
Presupposing some un-described evil to be avoided—thus, prejudicial. And, though we find it necessary to study God’s laws as a core to understanding man’s, we do not want our open forum system to become a place where people get too preachy in their own forms of belief. Doing so would again violate our Forum Policies. We recognize the right of all people to worship how where and what they may, so long as that worship does not interfere with others rights. We believe that is basic to our country’s constitutions. We sometimes even quote scriptures, yet when we do so it is not to proscribe anyone’s faith in any religion. We have posted such comments because they are wise words, which (if followed) would be of aid to any man.

Thus, we hope you will from here on reserve such subjects away from our open forum system.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”