:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Jury Qualification Questionnaire

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Victor
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Jury Qualification Questionnaire

Postby Victor » Wednesday May 14th, 2008 7:38 pm MDT

My wife received in the mail a Jury Qualification Questionnaire from the United States District Court. It is requesting that information be provided in order for them to determine whether she is qualified to serve pursuant to federal law. We have our reservations about filling said form since it asks for various things such as race, age, primary residence, maritial status, vocation, and US citizenship. We thought about not responding since there is no valid OMB number on the form; however, after reading the Paperwork Reducation Act, we noticed that OMB numbers only apply to executive branches of government paperwork, and not judicial. Of course the form is to be signed under a penalty of perjury notice. Can anyone that has dealt with such matters please provide us with information concerning this federal law? By the way, this is not a summons nor is there mention of a social sercurity number on the form; so we are not sure if the form is to be filled out for the trust created by the US government, or otherwise. We are assuming that the trust is not involved. Thanks for any help.

Victor

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jury Qualification Questionnaire

Postby Admin » Saturday May 24th, 2008 4:11 pm MDT

:h: Victor:
Considering the fact that participating in a jury is a privilege that provides a person an incredible opportunity to learn more about the court process and about the law, we would never turn down the opportunity to take advantage of the offer. The primary down side of such an opportunity is the potential of having to hear some things that are too sensitive to want to have them even presented to our ears. Kind of like the fact that so many people will not attend an “R” rated movie.

We are pleased that you took it upon yourself to actually read the paperwork reduction act and learn that it has no application to the judiciary. Kudos!

Where the Social Security number is not used, it is reasonable to expect the relationship has nothing to do with that entity; especially considering the request is for a jury.

The bottom line: we would welcome the opportunity to participate on a jury.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Thomas Robert
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Thomas Robert » Wednesday June 18th, 2008 12:06 pm MDT

Dear Admin, I'm afraid that I am confused about the reciept of the questionaire from a privately owned, foreign corporation. Do you think the name of the recipient was in all caps or spelled in proper english? If it was in proper english , then they(Corp US) would be soliciting a private citizen to work for them for free. If it was in all caps then it would be addressing the SS created trust even though the SS# was not attached. I would have thrown it in the trash can upon reciept in either case. ( or possibly returned it to sender marked"no such person at this address") If you took any kind of action on it ,next thing you know you'll be stepping into one of their invisible contracts or something.

Also, could you expand on your thoughts as to why you would welcome the opportunity to participate on a jury. I couldn't think of one reason why I would want to be involved in such an arbitrary and caprious, military tribunal, where the only law is what comes from the judges mouth. Also if you accept any form of payment, whether it be travel related or compensation, then you could possibly be considered a federal employee. Too sticky of a situation for me even if there was some sort of learning that could be accquired from the proceedings.

Thank you in advance for your response
Thomas Robert

Citizensoldier
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Citizensoldier » Wednesday June 18th, 2008 12:44 pm MDT

While you will need to check the appropriate statutory authority that is the source of such jury summons, the jury summons I am familiar with out of Texas are derived from voter registration and taxpayer records. Given such a source, it appears the person being summoned is the Social Security created Trust.

Twodog
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Twodog » Wednesday June 18th, 2008 5:33 pm MDT

Thomas Robert wrote: I couldn't think of one reason why I would want to be involved in such an arbitrary and caprious, military tribunal, where the only law is what comes from the judges mouth.
I used to think the same thing until, while studying the history and law of this country I learned about "jury nullification". Just mention that to the judge when he's questioning you as a potential juror and I'm pretty confident you won't have to worry about serving as a juror.
"If a juror accepts as the law that which the judge states, then that juror has accepted the exercise of absolute authority of a government employee and has surrendered a power and right that once was the citizen's safeguard of liberty." (1788) (2 Elliots Debates, 94, Bancroft, History of the Constitution, 267)

"If you don't know your rights, you don't have any" - Warren Burger, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice

May God bless, Louis

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday June 19th, 2008 7:46 am MDT

:h: Thomas Robert:
Your comment was so full of controversial issues that we will not even attempt to address them all here. Suffice it to say, it is next to impossible to function in our society today without interfacing with Corp. U.S. and the Corp. States; thus, it may be important to take advantage of any opportunity we get to influence them for the good or to control their process accordingly. Attempting to avoid them completely or to ostracize ourselves from their pervasiveness will work to our demise rather than toward our freedom.

Further, as noted by Citizensoldier, jury selection almost always comes begins with voter’s registration, taxpayer records and driver’s license rolls; thus, though the individual sovereign American Citizen may foster the understanding that a Jury Summons is from a private foreign corporation, that understanding does not work for the person enrolled with that corporation as a voter, taxpayer or licensed practitioner. You cannot have it both ways in such matters. Such a Summons invites a juried peer review of the matter that will be contested in court; therefore, regardless of the source of the list of potential jurors, the request may still apply to the one that ultimately lends consciousness and physical capacity to the party listed in the jury pool. This is a reasonable assumption because they are summoning the Juror for its conscious opinion, which ultimately comes from the man.

We also place little stock on the spelling of the name. Spelling a name with all capital letters is not definitive of a corporate entity; rather, it is indicative of that possibility. It can also be an expression of what is called “poetic license”, which simply an expression of the authors choice of fonts. Then again, it can be the effect of a mechanical limitation; due either to a physical limitation in the printing hardware or a program limitation set by a computer programmer for emphasis. There is no law or English language rule that forces meaning or exclusive intention into such misspelled words. All such matters can be resolved by a simple responsive inquiry into the intention of the party that issued the Summons.

Also, as noted above, the mere fact that the Summons may have been so addressed would not exclusively define the instrument as being addressed to a Social Security Administration created trust. If the Social Security number was not used, the nature of the request would remain open as to who the instrument was summoning. Again that matter could be easily clarified with a follow-up inquiry into the matter. However, some people welcome the chance to serve on juries (that is right, we said “people”), so they simply respond hoping for the opportunity.

As to the allegation that juries are not compensated for their time, we have never heard of that. Though jury duty does not pay well, everyone we know that has so served was meagerly compensated.

Throwing such an instrument in the trash, as you suggested, could cause other unpleasant outcomes; and, does not obviate the service of the Summons. Regardless of any other possible handling options for such an instrument, we would not use that one.

Our opinion of jury service is, it is an opportunity to prevent the miscarriage of justice and to help others understand the necessity of learning and applying the law. Quite frankly, we are surprised when people fail to understand the necessity of jury service in any society that has the option of trial by jury. The fact that you can sit on a jury removes from it any possibility of an “arbitrary” or “caprious” verdict. Your voice alone may eliminate that possibility even as powerfully as it can eliminate the judge’s opinion of the applicability of the law to the facts of the case. As noted by Twodog, the jury can nullify the application of the law to the circumstances of the case. The jury cannot nullify the law, rather it can determine not to apply the law to any particular set of circumstances. That is one of the functions of a jury. Trial by jury only works when jurors have consciousness and free will and thus control the outcome of the case because they served as jurors.

The jury process is not an employment process; thus, in no case could jury service be construed as federal employment. However, regardless of what you do, the Social Security Administration created trust is an agency of Corp. U.S. and nothing you can do can change that. Thus, it is more wise to learn the distinction between yourself and that trust and learn how to use that trust to control its beneficiary rather than you being controlled by it.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Thomas Robert
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Thomas Robert » Thursday June 19th, 2008 10:02 am MDT

Dear Admin, Thank you for your views on the subject. I enjoy reading all the posts.
Throwing such an instrument in the trash, as you suggested, could cause other unpleasant outcomes; and, does not obviate the service of the Summons.

Please notice the subject in the first post , Victor was talking about a Questionarie, not a summons.
My wife received in the mail a Jury Qualification Questionnaire
I certainly would take a different action in that case.(like calling Team Law)

Yes, You're right, it is next to impossible to function in our society today without interfacing with Corp. U.S. and the Corp. States, and I am guilty of trying to avoid them completely.

Thank you for your complement. I am a controversial kind of man. It seems to get people thinking a little when different points of view come together. That is why I like this forum so much, although I do not post regularly, I do enjoy reading the posts and learn from them. Thank you again for responding to my controversial post.

Thomas Robert

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday June 19th, 2008 12:50 pm MDT

:h: Thomas Robert:
Of course, the most reasonable action for any Team Law beneficiary to take regarding any legal matter would be, contact Team Law and make sure you have properly educated yourself regarding the matter. Though that should go without saying, it bears repeating. As a Team Law beneficiary, we would never respond to any legal matter without first taking advantage of the Team Law document review service. It is one of the most powerful services available.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”