:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

local meeting in Oregon—

This forum is for topics not listed below.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Rustymeade
Registered

local meeting in Oregon—

Postby Rustymeade » Friday April 3rd, 2009 7:07 pm MDT

I am new to Team Law. I am looking to join or start a local meeting in Oregon. I would like to meet with peolple of like mind to discuss topics found in this website. I live in the Hillsboro area. I have a question about becoming a beneficiary. Can my wife be the donor and make me the beneficiary? Any help would be appreciated.

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: local meeting in Oregon

Postby Vzeng1 » Sunday April 5th, 2009 12:33 pm MDT

Welcome new member. We are glad you have joined Team Law Open Forum.

The easiest way to learn more about becoming a Team Law beneficiary is by reviewing this link: Becoming a Beneficiary.

The easiest way to become a beneficiary I have found is via a Way of the Kings nomination, which you can access here: Way of the Kings

One of the great things about Team Law is that we help you learn the law for yourself. The most powerful tool to get you there is to use the resources already published on this forum, especially with the search utility, which, if you haven’t tried out please give it a try. In the search utility field, I have found that by adding a wildcard * at the end of the term I am trying to search, I can bring up more listings about a topic then without it (the wildcard). I do not know about any Oregon local groups; however, Admin has already written about the pros and cons of forming local meeting groups on the Beneficiary Forum, which, you might want to investigate for yourself in the link below. Just a helpful pointer. Starting a Team Law local group

Return to “Miscellaneous Topics”