:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

Though we usually hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays; such as, this coming Friday (November 10, 2017), Veteran's Day; therefore, there will be no Conference Call on Friday; because, the office will be closed for the national holiday.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call: Wednesday (November 8, 2017).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Complete 2002 Land Patent

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

DogLover
Registered

Complete 2002 Land Patent

Postby DogLover » Sunday October 7th, 2012 7:11 am MDT

I need more educated direction on land patents. In 2002 we thought we patented our 5 parcels. We ordered the certified copy of original land patent from the BLM, we published our intent in two newspapers (the land is in two counties) and have a notorized copy of publication dates from the publisher. We have certified copies of the warranty deeds. We filed all with the register of deeds of both counties and have a liber and page number for all, except the publication dates.

Recently I was on the BLM website and searched for our patent and didn't find it. Then I started researching why. It is difficult to find the reason. Talked to the Register of Deeds office and they were clueless and advised me to email the BLM. I emailed them and have not heard back (3days). I came across your website and saw the land patent sandwich and it appears we missed a couple of steps. I then tried to find out what is in an Acceptance of Land Patent. Wow, this took me in circles with no answers. I found one generic, most of the information seemed to apply. It's the other parts that have me concerned.

I have read your Land Patent 101 course. I'm a college grad with basic law courses 101 and 102. This should be easier.

Thanks, DogLover

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Complete 2002 Land Patent

Postby Admin » Wednesday October 10th, 2012 4:43 pm MDT

:h: DogLover:
Where to start?
Though we have no idea what the documents were that you published (as you reported in your post), we also have no idea why you would expect to see any results from that on the BLM sight. Of course, we also have no idea what you mean by, “we patented our 5 parcels” either.

Respectively, we expect to resolve this, you would need to look back to our Standard for Review, where we explain how to understand any relationship. Regarding your case, we expect such a review would ultimately take you to a couple of things like discovering what a land patent is. When you discover that you will find that a land patent (for example in the United States) is merely a Land Grant made Patent by the President of the United States of America. Thus, it would be impossible for you to “patent your 5 parcels”. You might also notice that by definition, making such a Land Grant “Patent” seals the instrument such that it cannot ever be changed. Thus, you cannot change it, “bring it up” or any other such thing.

Therefore, again, we have no idea what it is that you are trying to do but we hope this response helps you understand a bit more regarding land patents and their effect. Still, we are a bit puzzled as to why you would expect recording something in the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office would have any effect on the BLM’s records. We expect that is why you have not heard back from them.

Respectively, we would not likely take any further action in that process without first developing a complete and accurate understanding of how the system of records, you are dealing with, works. Such an understanding includes, but is not limited to, understanding why each record exists, is important and its effect on whatever.

The good news is, you recognized that you missed a few steps in doing whatever you were trying to do; of course, from what you posted, we have no idea what it is that you were attempting to do. As we have repeatedly announced, the reason Team Law provides its Land Patent Sandwich service is to help the people of the states restore our original jurisdiction government.

Respectively, we expect the quickest way to resolve that will be to call us; and let us help you that way.

Meanwhile, searching all over the internet will not resolve this matter for you; because, actual knowledge about land law is quite rare; it is certainly not taught in modern law schools. Though you may take beginning courses in law, even if you go to Law School, they will not teach you law—that is not their function. Their purpose is to prepare students with the practical skills, such that, when they graduate with a Juris-Doctorate degree, they will be ready to proceed in a career as a BAR attorney. That means that such students graduate with an understanding of legal: practice, policy and procedure; and, they may have a bit of paralegal experience in looking up cases from the vast body of existent law (case law, statutory law and history regarding the same). Still, they know about as much about the actual law as does a medical doctor (graduating from Med. School) knows about nutrition and health—such knowledge is simply not a requirement for their respectively chosen careers. Thus, it is no surprise that you did not get such information from a college 101/102 law course.

All parties wanting to learn such things must learn how to learn through their own personal firsthand study of the law itself (with its history) from its source—of course, that is exactly what we do at Team Law; we help people learn how to learn the law in exactly that manner. Accordingly, feel free to call our office.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

DogLover
Registered

Postby DogLover » Thursday October 11th, 2012 7:39 am MDT

I greatly appreciate your reply. I feel like I just went to the doctor and found out I have a dreaded disease however, their is a successful, uncomfortable treatment. Back in 2002 we couldn't find an attorney that even would say a land patent existed. A couple scoffed at us, and one was a patent attorney. We attempted to patent all 5 parcels as one patent under both of our names, think it was based on ownership at current time. I expect we will have to basically start over. I have separated all documents into their own files. I will study the Standards of Review this week and will contact you next week. Thanks for your help. DogLover

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wednesday October 17th, 2012 1:27 pm MDT

:h: DogLover:
Generally, when an attorney advertises that they are a “Patent Attorney” that term has absolutely nothing to do with land patents.

Again, a Land Patent is merely a Land Grant “made patent”; where “made patent” simply means the instrument is sealed; that is to say, under the hand (signature) and seal of the President, it cannot be changed or circumvented.

Further, in our Land 101 article you would learn that the Title to the Land is the already existent Land Patent. Thus, again, not only are you limited from “patenting” your land because you are not the President of the United States of America; you cannot patent the land because it is already patented; and that existent Land Patent is your Title to the Land itself.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”