:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Where do I install this?

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Bob Almon

Where do I install this?

Postby Bob Almon » Wednesday June 5th, 2013 1:03 pm MDT

.My dad had a stroke.My mother persuaded my dad to sign a quit claim deed to her.My mother then gave the property to an heir and two granddaughters. This property had verbally and in a will known by many , to be mine . The date on the deed was changed and noterized two weeks later , I was a witness . My mother died property that was to be mine went to my daughter , my daughters mother notarized the quit claim with the knowledge my daughter would be given the property 23.5 acres .

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where do I install this ?

Postby Admin » Friday June 7th, 2013 3:16 am MDT

:h: Bob Almon:
Though you provided information about a personal situation, within your post, you made no inquiry. Absent a respective inquiry it is hard for us to know how we can help you.

Also, in the future when composing your posts, please take notice of the following:
  1. Because your post had little to do with the subject of the topical thread wherein it was posted, we split it out to its own topical thread; respectively, please review: Rule 14; and,
  2. Regarding the title (subject) of your posts, please review:Rule 23.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”