:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

The contractual obligation to pay property taxes

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Mattz

The contractual obligation to pay property taxes

Postby Mattz » Monday October 7th, 2013 2:03 pm MDT

Hello,
I have recently bought some vacant land in Florida with federal reserve notes. It's my first time buying/owning any kind of real estate. I have never paid property taxes. I have no voter's registration in Florida. The contract with the title insurance company says I'm going to pay property taxes. In fact, it appears as if they already took $130 from me to pay some tax obligation. (Disclaimer: I am interested in land patents. However I am way more interested in escaping and/or never entering into the contract to pay property tax.) As far as I know, I am still not obligated _yet_ to pay property tax. I say this because there is no contract between me and State of Florida to pay property tax. Unless the title insurance company is acting as an agent on my behalf and paying the tax as me, but this was not disclosed to me.

Anyways, I think I expressed my intent and situation clearly. What is my next move? More precisely: I bet the tax collector will send me a property tax bill. I never recorded my signatured acceptance of the warranty deed, so officially the previous owner still owns the land/property since I never accepted the "gift". So I'm thinking Florida will act as though the previous owner still owns the land and is failing his contractual obligation to pay property tax, then take the land and I'm on the street. Would some basic "Certificate of Acceptance" of real estate combined with ignoring the first property tax bill be enough to avert the aforementioned from occurring?
I would love to be a Team Law Beneficiary, but don't know anyone who can nominate me.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The contractual obligation to pay property taxes

Postby Admin » Tuesday October 8th, 2013 1:35 pm MDT

:h: Mattz:
The nature of your inquiry is that of a private matter regarding you and your contractual relationships with other parties; wherefore in accord with our Forum Rules (more particularly at: Rule 3, 10 & 31), given that your inquiry was based upon a private matter (not a general question that applies to many readers), we are not supposed to actually provide such support except in either our private message service (with admin) or in our Beneficiary’s Private Forum.

However, because we such questions semi-frequently, we will consider it as a general question; as if it were not merely dealing with your current circumstance and respond as follows:

You indicated your contract with the title insurance company says you are going to pay property taxes but you don’t believe you are so obligated; alleging there is no contract between you and the corporate state; however, we expect your purchase contract with the seller contained such an agreement—wherein the Seller would pay the taxes up to the time of the sale and the Buyer would pay the same from that time forward; as would be indicated by the tax fees paid at closing ($130). For us to be certain about that matter, we would have to review the respective sales and title insurance agreements, which would require Team Law beneficiary support.

Also, we expect the real parties in interest involved in the purchase were Social Security Administration created cardholders, not people; thus, that relationship would also have a dramatic effect on the nature of such agreements and the respective ownership interests.

Also, when you ask: “What is my next move?” You ask for advice, which we cannot provide (see: Advice).

Beyond that most of the ideas you suggested would simply unwisely cloud the Title; and, again, we could only help you learn how to learn the effect of such actions if you were a Team Law beneficiary. Respectively, you indicated that you know of no one that can nominate you. However, on our website’s Become a Beneficiary page (linked to the main menu) you will find a link to The Way of Kings™; which has nominated more people than any other Team Law supporter; respectively, you can consider that a referral to such a party. If you need further assistance with such matters you may call our office using the information provided on our Contacting Team Law page.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Mattz

Postby Mattz » Wednesday October 9th, 2013 12:40 pm MDT

Admin,
Thanks for your reply. It was helpful. You can be certain the sales contract from the seller does NOT mention property taxes. It's not the typical statutory contract that all the realtors use. It was a simple one-pager. The title company made both myself and the seller sign some document that said I would take over paying property taxes for the parcel. I still don't see how this is contracting me with the corporate state.

The other issue you raised is about the SSA created trust. I don't know if I bought the property or if The Trust bought it. I never gave any of the parties my SSN number. However, if it was the trust, then why the hell would the warranty deed have my name in upper and lower case on it? If it was the trust that bought the real estate, why doesn't an all capital letter name for the grantee appear on the warranty deed? Again I'm trying to ask as a general question in case you've seen these things happen.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday October 10th, 2013 10:26 am MDT

:h: Mattz:
Again, your post should have been made as a private message to Admin because it deals with a personal matter that affects only you—a private matter; respectively, our response is made only to confirm what we surmised from your prior post on this matter. However, we cannot take this matter further without moving the topic either to the Beneficiary’s Private Forum or to a private message thread with Admin.

Whereas, you and the seller voluntarily signed an instrument acknowledging your agreement to accept the property tax liability—you’re in—that was the contract between you, the Seller and the State that binds you to the property tax agreement; the funding you referenced in your prior message respectfully seals the deal. The reason for that binding the agreement with the State is the Seller had that agreement with the State and the instrument you and the Seller signed transferred that agreement from the Seller to the Buyer.

Regarding the Trust’s name, the exact spelling of the name on the instruments is not critical; the source of the funding is. The reason the name on the Warranty Deed is not in all caps is merely that the person that typed the document typed it that way; and nothing more—meaning no more significance can be drawn from that than that alone.

To delve into this matter any further would certainly require Team Law beneficiary support; wherefore, we will leave it at that; hoping that what we were able to provide you here is helpful to you.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”