:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

With the return of our Trustee, we restarted our morning conference calls on: June 12, 2017.
Our new Free Conference Call schedule is every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

Land Patents

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Deborahruth2
Registered

Land Patents

Postby Deborahruth2 » Sunday September 28th, 2008 12:44 am MDT

I am new to the site and Team Law but I am moving forward in the process to obtain my Land Patent. I have gotten certified copies of Warranty Deed, Patent from the Land Bureau and the Map. Now where do I send this to along with the fee? I have been looking through the Land Patent page and don't see that information. Thank you

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Land Patents

Postby Admin » Monday September 29th, 2008 4:30 pm MDT

:h: Deborahruth2:
First, we will answer the question you asked in your private message. Like most organizations that have been on the internet for a long time, we have learned not to post phone numbers and addresses (physical or e-mail) because of spammers. Thus, we provide such information imbedded is less directly accessible places that provide conspicuous access while still evading robotic-search engines. The mailing address you are looking for is on our Order Form and in graphic images like you find on the last page of the WARN newsletter, volume 1 issue 1.

Now that we answered your inquiry, we still feel the need to respond to a mystical Patriot Community rumor regarding landownership that was presupposed in your inquiry. We have editorially separated that presupposition here for emphasis:
Deborahruth2 wrote:I am … in the process of obtaining my Land Patent

This presupposition implies you do not already have Title to the Land. You see, as we already pointed out in our Land 101 article the Land Patent is the Title to the Land.

Thus, if you are in the process of obtaining the Land Patent, then you do not already have the Title—a.k.a. the Land Patent.

Now, if by using that statement you were only referring to the fact that you were in the process of ordering a certified copy of the Land Patent from the Bureau of Land Management (or similar source), then we would not have been concerned. Of course, that is not the case because you said you already have a copy of the “Patent from Land Bureau”, by which we assume you mean, “Bureau of Land Management”. Therefore, you already have possession of that document. Therefore, the only thing we can understand from the presupposition is that you somehow think you are trying to secure a new land patent, which is like impossible. Only one land patent is issued per land parcel, per government. And you apparently already have it in your hands.

The Land Patent is a final document, which means it is the Title and it cannot be circumvented in Law. You cannot update it. It cannot be “brought forward”, bought sold or exchanged for other things of value, though property appurtenant to Land described on a land patent can be.

So for everyone, we will cover this one more time and hopefully correct the myth:
  1. The Land Patent is the Title.
  2. The chain of title (Deeds) from the land patent to the present is the color of title that shows how the chain of title comes from the land patent to the present.
  3. The “Complete Title” is the combination of the Land Patent itself along with all of the documents that show the chain of title from the patent to the present.
  4. An “Abstract of Title” is a document wherein all of the pertinent assignment information from each of the documents in the “Complete Title” is abstracted (summarized) into one simplified document.
  5. A “Certified Abstract of Title” is a document where some authority certifies an “Abstract of Title”.
Team Law’s Sample Land Patent Sandwich provides documents for the purpose of both making sure:
  1. That the Title to the Land is assigned to you and not to some Corp. U.S. created agency with a Social Security number; and,
  2. That your acceptance of that Title is secured in Law.
We hope this makes things a bit clearer for everyone and blows out that myth. Other myths regarding land patents can be found on our Patriot Mythology page.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Land Patents”