:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

land patent authority

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Country vet
Registered

land patent authority

Postby Country vet » Wednesday May 13th, 2009 3:28 pm MDT

We are in need of a land patent attorney /authority.
The county and state we live in do not recognize the land patent.
Please help.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: land patent authority

Postby Admin » Saturday May 16th, 2009 6:11 pm MDT

:h: Country vet:
You must realize Team Law is neither a group of attorneys nor a resource for attorney referrals; rather, we help people learn how to learn the law, its history and language firsthand from their own experience and study; so, they do not need attorneys to interpret the law for them.

Think about it, if you do not know the law and you hire an attorney, how do you know the attorney is representing you correctly? The answer is obvious; you cannot—but rest assured, you will pay the price—win, lose or draw. The first problem we have with seeking advice even from professionals is expressed in our Advice article.

When people think about the facts related to law, they realize that when any law applies to them they are naturally required to know that law—and everyone should know, “Ignorance of the law is no excuse.”

The fact that people do not know the law does not change the necessity of law that requires them to know it. Hiring an attorney does not resolve the dilemma of not knowing the law; rather it creates a new problem. All you have to do to discover that “new problem” is either hire an attorney or talk to those that have. Because attorneys are professionals, they are trained not to educate you in the law while they “represent you”; their industry preys on the fact that the people know neither the law nor how easy it is to learn it firsthand.

With that in mind, if you still want to find a land patent attorney, your best bet is to go to the railroads or the coal mining companies. They are the only place we are aware of where attorneys learn that part of law. Of course, all of those work for those companies and do not take private clients; so, good luck.

Also, we contest your allegation that “the county and state we live in do not recognize the land patent.” We contest that allegation because the land patent specifically related to virtually all land in the United States of America is the actual Title to the Land. The chain of title from the patent to the present is the chain of title that shows your right to the land. Thus, if you do not have the actual Land Patent related to your Land and that chain of title, you do not have the ability to prove your ownership right. Finally, federal law recognizes the Land patent as the supreme law compelled upon the State; it stands as a Treaty existent prior to the State’s existence and binds them to it, in accord with the State’s Enabling Act.

Therefore, the State and county have no choice in the matter.

What you are likely experiencing is a mythological opinion regarding the effect of the land patent. Even so, we cannot comment on that possibility here for two reasons:
  1. You have not expressed what you are attempting to do with the land patent. Accordingly, we refer you to our Land 101 article.
  2. The technical level necessary for such a review, would require Team Law beneficiary support; thus, we could only write the review on our Beneficiary Forum.
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Ztuz

Postby Ztuz » Thursday August 12th, 2010 10:28 am MDT

I have been researching My Patent now for 4 months and the question I have is, "The term Vested and accrued water rights" What does this mean? From my research all I have been able to deduce is that it means that in the State of California I have the right to put in a Well.( My Patent is in the Desert in southern ca.) Is this correct or do I have to keep searching?
Any help with more places to search would be helpful.
Thank you, You guys a great resource
ztuz

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday August 13th, 2010 9:56 am MDT

:h: Ztuz:
The words you inquired about (vested and accrued) are self-explanatory even as they apply to water rights. However, if such rights are referred to in the land patent that does not mean the rights are perpetual. You still have to follow the chain of title to discover what rights have passed to the current landowner.

Also, there may be other limitations you have agreed to that may limit your rights to a well. However, even if you have those rights, if you do not use them, you can loose them; because water rights are “fluid rights” (not because water is a fluid, but because they flow down river). Thus, if you allow the flow of water to pass from you to some party downstream you can loose the right to use that flow.

In a desert, the flow downstream is the flow from the aquifer up through wells to the surface. Such a flow causes the aquifer to drop. Thus, if you fail to use such water rights in a timely manner you can lose the right altogether to other well users. Accordingly, you have to study the State’s water laws to discover whether you still have those rights and or do discover whether the Corp. State has the right to regulate your use of the same.

Tell everybody about Team Law :t^:
Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Ztuz

Postby Ztuz » Friday August 13th, 2010 11:59 am MDT

Thank you for your fast response.
The chain of Title is very simple to follow, Considering the Patent past from my Grandfathers
(Named on the original Patent) Estate to me through a Warrantee Deed. This Deed was Recorded in June of this year.
My question is where can I look to find out what the time limit is for me to use my water rights?
I have done research on the authority of the Water District in my Patent area and most all of the authority was Granted in 1976. Since my Patent was issued in 1961, I wonder if they have any authority in this matter at all.
If I am wrong please correct me and as always your information will send me in the direction I need to be looking in.
Thank you again for all of your direction.
Ztuz

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sunday August 15th, 2010 10:43 am MDT

:h: Ztuz:
The nature of your inquiry, the number of inquiries you have posted on our Open Forum and the level of support required to provide an on-point response to your inquiry all necessitate Team Law beneficiary support. Thus, before we can provide such a response you will have to be a Team Law beneficiary.

Also, even with beneficiary support, the private nature of the details of your request would make it more appropriate for either a private message to Admin or phone support through our Trustee. Still, the details of your inquiry limit our response to Team Law beneficiary support, which is only available to Team Law beneficiaries.

Our Charter provides that we can provide anyone with Team Law’s support up to the point that they are aware that Team Law is worthy of support. From that point on, we are limited to providing only Team Law beneficiaries with such support. Thus, from that point, with those that are not Team Law beneficiaries, we are limited to providing only the help necessary for people to understand how they can receive a Team Law Beneficiary Endowment.

Team Law,

"

Ali2alan
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Ali2alan » Wednesday June 22nd, 2011 3:02 pm MDT

Hello Admin,
I have filed the land patent in 2009 under my name and granted the property to my LLC on Jan 28, 2010. I recorded the GD on March 30th of this year.
I asked a real estate attorney to write a letter to San Diego County assessors office, telling them to remove the property from the tax roll. He would not write the letter because he does not think that it can be done.
Will you please give my a guidance in wording the letter correctly so that they can't find a way to tax the property anyway?
Best regards,
Alan Inn[hr][/hr] :h: Inserted by Admin:
Alan, because you are a Team Law beneficiary, your post was moved to the Beneficiary Forum where we can provide you a Team Law beneficiary support styled response.
For those of you that are not Team Law Beneficiaries, Admin will respond to this post dorectly below.
:t^: [hr][/hr]

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Friday June 24th, 2011 3:46 pm MDT

:h: Alan (and anyone else that may have fallen for Myth 8):
Myth 8 alleges:
“Having a Land Patent automatically voids mortgages and/or property taxes.”

Long ago, we did what we could to debunk and (hopefully) eliminate that myth by posting Myth 8 and by leading our Land Patents Forum with the Land 101 mini-course.

Still, there are so many predatory marketers, agent provocateurs and ignorant followers of the same (hereinafter: “promoters”) of the myth, that when people find themselves in a bit of mortgage and/or property tax trouble, it is quite easy for them to be swayed by those promoters into the deception of imagining Myth 8 might be true. Accordingly, they find sufficient momentary hope to throw hard earned funds and resources down the drain pursuing that which never was and cannot be. By then, they have little left with which to fight.

Respectively, when people with such interests discover Team Law as a premier source for learning how to learn the truth about land patents, their applicable uses, etc. they also learn how to debunk such myths and how to eliminate the potential for being so deceived in the future.

Once on that path of discovery as Team Law beneficiaries, they can also learn how to learn to resolve such difficulties as those they faced even before they fell for Myth 8 in the first instance.

Imagine what it would be like to never be so duped again and to have the tools and understanding necessary to use the law to your advantage and eliminate such circumstances in the future.

Well, that is the whole point and purpose for Team Law’s existence. The bottom line, if the people (including but not limited to ‘you’) do not awaken to the absolute necessity for learning (and applying) the law firsthand from the actual sources of the law itself, we will lose not only our country, in all likelihood, we will also lose our lives and possibly our immortal souls. You don’t have to trust us on that, just study the effects of such ignorance as prophesied in ancient scripture.

The bottom line: we are all required to know the law and to apply it. Again, Team Law can help.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Land Patents”