:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

Though we usually hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays; such as, this coming Friday (November 10, 2017), Veteran's Day; therefore, there will be no Conference Call on Friday; because, the office will be closed for the national holiday.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call: Wednesday (November 8, 2017).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Land Patent for New York State—

The mystery of Land Patents unveiled.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Oskk4
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Land Patent for New York State—

Postby Oskk4 » Monday November 15th, 2010 4:35 pm MST

Hi All - this topic is for anyone who is familiar or was able to obtain the patent for the State of New York, I need this to complete the documents required to obtain my patent. I am looking for resources that would point me in the right direction in obtaining the patent for the land in my area. I am not sure if my property is situated on a Kings Patent or a New York State Patent, how can I figure this out, this is the last document I need.

Vzeng1
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Land Patent for New York State

Postby Vzeng1 » Tuesday November 16th, 2010 1:16 am MST

Do a search on "New York" in the forum and read the posts. Most of your questions will be answered if you read every post. I have been able to secure certified documentation of a New York patent, however, this patent was issued prior to the formation of New York as a State in the Constitutional Republic (the United States of America), as most of New York's patents were.

Oskk4
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Land Patent for New York State—

Postby Oskk4 » Tuesday November 16th, 2010 10:46 pm MST

Thank you, the information found on the forum was very helpful and did answer all of my questions. Now after gathering my documents to send off to Teamlaw, my next step is to become a beneficiary.

Return to “Land Patents”