:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

business entity

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Ablessen
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

business entity

Postby Ablessen » Friday April 7th, 2006 3:04 pm MDT

Hi I have a quick question which I posted at The Way of Kings™ website but got a reply back saying that my question would probably be better handled by Team Law. I was just wondering if it is possible for someone who is unmarried and has no dependents or business partners to structure a business entity in such a way that it is not a sole proprietorship. I first posted this question at The Way of Kings™ since they handle asset protection, and am seriously considering joining but need this question answered first because I want to be set up properly from the beginning. Any replies are greatly appreciated. I am not asking for details cause I know I am not a beneficiary yet, I simply want to know if it is possible using The Way of Kings™ materials. Thanks in advance, Ablessen.

Inhisservice
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Inhisservice » Friday April 7th, 2006 9:25 pm MDT

Ablessen,
Your question would be best addressed by calling the Team Law Trustee. The phone # can be found through this link on page 9 of the WARN newsletter.

An alternative would be to send Admin a Personal Message (PM) with your question/specifics.

Please be assured you aren't getting the run around. Things are done in a specific way for specific reasons.

I hope I have been of help.

PS: In the mean time the following link provides a good primer: Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: business entity

Postby Admin » Saturday April 8th, 2006 1:57 pm MDT

:h: Ablessen,
We believe your question will be answered on The Way of Kings™ website, it is just that they are in the process of updating that forum. They are in the process of upgrading their forum system. It is a bit more complex than ours and their Admin’s access is not presently working, thus they are in the process of behind the scenes copying all of the messages posted there to a temp site then restoring them to their updated site with even better security that they already have. If you have not created a login on their website or if that was different from the login you had on their Open Forum then you might have to recreate your Open Forum login on their site.

The reason Inhiservice recommended that you ask your specific questions regarding asset protection system in a private message or with a phone call is most likely that such questions might be too personal for our Open Forum.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”