:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

On Sunday (September 10, 2017, at: 5:00 pm Mountain Time) Pastor Butch Paugh, (of: GCN Radio Network’s: “Call to Decision” radio show) interviewed Team Law’s Trustee. We will publish that interview on our Online Audio page once it goes through editing to remove the commercial breaks.

We hold a Free Conference Call every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Is my understanding correct of Trusts?

Contracts, Trusts & the corporation sole; what they are & how they relate with one another.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Jonsonroc

Is my understanding correct of Trusts?

Postby Jonsonroc » Tuesday January 12th, 2010 3:25 pm MST

Teamlaw,
I'm trying to wrap my brain around trust relationships.

If my understanding is correct of my relationship with Corp. US, then that relationship is as follows:
  1. Creator (of the trust): Corp. US
  2. Trustee: ROCK JOHNSON/X (where X is an SSN)
  3. Beneficiary: Corp. US
  4. Corpus: The social security card created for ROCK JOHNSON that I keep in a "safe place."
  5. Corporation Sole: Rock Johnson (me, a natural man)
  6. Intention to create trust?: Yes, as set forth by an act of corporate Congress.
From reading the above, would you say that I understand the concept of trust relation ships? (Note: I am not asking Teamlaw about my relationship with Corp. US, as Teamlaw could not know such a thing.)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is my understanding correct of Trusts?

Postby Admin » Tuesday January 12th, 2010 6:05 pm MST

:h: Jonsonroc:
The answer to your question is: “No.”

The solution to your question is found in our Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article; however, the correct list you are specifically looking for (like you listed it but with the correct information) is found in the linked article (on the Beneficiary Forum) at the end of the Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole article. As such that information is information that we can only provide Team Law beneficiaries.

Again, it is not our purpose to provide such answers, rather it is our purpose to help people learn how to learn such answers for themselves and know they are correct.

We can tell you that the following paragraph numbers in your inquiry were correct or partially correct: #3; #4 was ⅓ correct; and, #6 was partially correct (incomplete but correct so far as it went).

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Jonsonroc

Re: Is my understanding correct of Trusts?

Postby Jonsonroc » Friday January 15th, 2010 2:40 pm MST

Teamlaw,
Thank you for your reply.
I have so many questions, but will reserve them for when I become a beneficiary.
Teamlaw is definitely worthy of support.
-Rock

Return to “Contracts, Trusts & the Corp. Sole”