:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

Though we usually hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays; such as, this coming Friday (November 10, 2017), Veteran's Day; therefore, there will be no Conference Call on Friday; because, the office will be closed for the national holiday.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call: Wednesday (November 8, 2017).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Governor Vacancies

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Aerochu

Governor Vacancies

Postby Aerochu » Tuesday January 2nd, 2007 4:22 pm MST

Which of the states still need to seat Original Jurisdiction governors? I have not yet seen an exhaustive list of which states have and have not seated them. Also, I believe I read that we now have 37 O.J. governors seated. Getting the remaining 11 seated doesn't seem such a monumental task, so I'm wondering why it hasn't been accomplished yet. Have there been no candidates to step up? Is it simply a matter of ignorance at this point, or is there simply no one qualified? I read that a prospective governor should at least be familiar with the O.J. state constitution and the CAFR, but are we waiting on someone from the unseated states to know such before being able to seat a governor? Obviously, we don't want to rashly seat people without knowing their qualifications/fitness for the position, but from what I read here it seems that seating the governors is the most important step ahead of us, so expedience may be the biggest factor right now.

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Thursday January 4th, 2007 8:19 am MST

Aerochu-
Check out the Governor's Corner section of the main Team Law website. There are also several other posts in the Open Forum that address most of your questions.

Admin, please go easy on aerochu for saying getting O.J. governors elected "doesn't seem such a monumental task." :)
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Aerochu

Postby Aerochu » Thursday January 4th, 2007 9:40 am MST

I've been to the Governor's Corner, and while it lists all the of the elections for a particular election year, I didn't see a comprehensive list. I've seen that one can type in the the url to see a specific state, which I did for my home state of Virginia, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through that with every state.

And I don't believe it should be such a monumental task. As long as a state has a candidate, and that candidate votes for himself/herself, a governor should be elected, right? This is why I inquire as to why so many states are still without. Thanks.

Geibes
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Geibes » Thursday January 4th, 2007 1:51 pm MST

Aerochu-
I hope you took my comment in a humorous way. My wife reminds me often how my witty sarcasm ( :lol: ) comes across when it's typed out. [skepti]

Anyway, if you read some of Admin's posts in the October, early November timeframe, you can tell that Team Law's resources were stretched pretty thin preparing for the election. As I'm sure you're aware, Team Law has nothing to do with the elections or posting the results thereof, but being the only entity (that I'm aware of) that knows about the original jurisdiction government, they do whatever they can to promote it and to help get the Governors elected. I even seem to remember a post where Admin was asking people to nominate themselves or others because no one was stepping up as you say.

So in your original note, I would guess and say yes, it is a matter of ignorance at this point. The more people you tell about Team Law, the faster this process will go!
Geibes
Education is bliss!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Governor Vacancies

Postby Admin » Friday January 12th, 2007 6:39 pm MST

:h: Aerochu:
We publish an interactive map on the Governor’s Corner (bottom of the page) that shows the gubernatorial information for each State Governor.

It is a monumental task doing all of the work that we do, the gubernatorial elections only being a small part of that; thus, looking at the simple task of getting a governor elected is insignificant by comparison; however, considering that we are not in every State, getting there is a monumental task in and of itself when you consider what it takes to motivate people to do what they must to preserve their own State Governor's seat. When you look at what any of you need to do to get the job done in your own states the task becomes much simpler; but, you still have to awaken the people to look at something they do not want to be true and it causes them to have to recognize that they need to do something they do not want to have to do. Again, even that is a monumental task.

What astonishes us in that regard is the fact that even the actual governors that were already in their seats this last year did almost nothing to make sure that their state elected a governor last year. In almost every case we had to contact the people and guide them in what to do. Personally we think that is a sign of these apathetic times of self interest. People are altogether too tied up in their own little worlds. We wish more people were awakening to the fact that this is a necessity. We have a presidential election coming up again in a bit less than two years. Just prior to that and Pres. Bush has already put into action a mandatory national ID. system that fits the mark of the beast foretold in John’s Revelation; that comes hand in hand with the forthcoming Amero, which ushers in with it a multinational governance system that supersedes Corp. U.S., Corp. Canada and Mexico, in a combined government. We have to have not only the governors seated but that year we really need to have the Electoral College seated. The problem is, if people are so apathetic that they will not do anything to make sure their own State’s governor is seated (even when they are the governor already, especially when it only takes one vote, then we really do have a monumental task ahead of us. If there was any way we could do it all ourselves it would have already been done. The simple fact remains, we have nothing to do with the elections in each state. We simply do all we can to make sure that there is a candidate in the election and that they learn how to take the seat when the time comes.

We don’t even care who sits in those seats. All we care is that each state seats a warm body that can appoint a Senator when the time comes. If you, the People, do not care what you have in your States for a Governor, then please at least somebody do what they need to timely vote for themselves. Of course we would like to have the cream of the crop in every State. The bottom line, when I have to sit on the phone doing cold calls to find someone in a State that will go cast a vote for themselves, it is not us that is not doing the job, it is all of you who know about this and have as yet done nothing. Our question is not, what is Team Law not doing that it could do, our work speaks for itself; our question is: “Where is the evidence of your vote for last November?

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Stephenjg1
Registered

Postby Stephenjg1 » Sunday February 8th, 2009 8:58 am MST

South Carolina Vacancies, I haven't got a clue where to even start to fill the seat of governor for the state of South Carolina. The seated governor no one has heard from and her email address doesn't work, the new governor up for election his emial address doesn't work either.
Can I get some help from Team Law.

Can and O.J. Governor unseat the US CORP. Governor and who would help the O.J. Governor do this?

Thanx Stephen
South Carolina

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tuesday February 10th, 2009 7:34 pm MST

:h: Stephen:
Your first questions were a good questions; but the last one makes reason stare.

Regarding the first:
We receive a lot of questions regarding contacting the original jurisdiction governors; but we wonder why people are so interested in that when they do nothing to participate in their State’s election. We expect such inquiries are posed because the people do not understand what the job of Governor is. Essentially the Governor’s job is to make sure that the officers of government obey the law and carry out their respective responsibilities. The people think the Governor represents them, but outside of the Governor’s ability to sign as the Chief Administrative Executive for the State, they have no such representative power. In fact, we wonder what would happen if they were to try to contact the Corp. State Governor to get their response on some matter—oops, no luck. That is again because the Governor is not a person that has any responsibility in that way—that is simply not the job of the Chief Administrative Executive.

The bottom line,
  • If the Governor is the only officer of the government seated in office, then the Governor is simply required to obey the law himself.
  • Though the Governor has the authority to seat any vacant office, doing so without access to the funds necessary to pay for the service of such officers makes little sense.
  • The Governor has the power to pardon people from crimes committed within the Governor’s domain; but, that does not give him the power to excuse parties from their private contractual obligations.
  • There is little the local original jurisdiction State Governor can do to solve the problems you face today; outside of reseating the State’s two Senators to the original jurisdiction Senate.
  • We need those Senators to seat the President of the United States of America.
  • So, for now the local state governors are needed on a national scale to seat the Senators just before the Electoral College’s Presidential election.
  • Then is when the governors will need to be ready to get to work because they will have the funds they need to reseat the Local State offices as necessary when we return the Corp. State to their lawful control after the President is elected and seated in original jurisdiction
So to answer your question as to what to do if you cannot track down your local State original jurisdiction Governor, elect a new one in the next election. If you don’t have someone else in mind, run for office yourself; let us know of your intent, we can help; follow the law and let us know the outcome, so we can orchestrate the seating of the Electoral College with the Delegated Electors from your State.

The answer to your last question is obviously “No.” Though the original jurisdiction state formed the Corp. State, they long since vacated its control to Corp. U.S. Today, the original jurisdiction states have little or no relationship one with the respective Corp. State. You can discover this for yourself by following the Standard for Review applied to this subject matter.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Elections”