:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call!

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Voting in Corp. U.S./State Elections

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Boswell1964

Voting in Corp. U.S./State Elections

Postby Boswell1964 » Friday March 16th, 2007 4:52 am MDT

By voting in corp elections are we supporting Corp US's ability to deny the oj government? Does this mean that if we continue voting in corp elections we are giving them the power to deny the rights recognized under the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights?

Even though in some sense a vote does not truly count in corp elections, but by not voting is that denying the only voice we have at all when it comes to the corp government? So in a sense is it like a conflict of interest? Does registering to vote in corp elections create a contract between the voter and corp to the point that if a person does not vote they are not upholding their end of the contract? Just a little curious as to the contractual relationship between the registered voter and corp US elections?

boswell1964
Skeptic, No Blind Trusts and Open Minded

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Voting in Corp. U.S./State Elections

Postby Admin » Friday March 16th, 2007 10:33 am MDT

:h: Boswell1964:
We have not experienced any denial from Corp. U.S. of the original jurisdiction government. In fact, we have experienced their recognition of it and of the propriety of reseating it. So we have no idea what you are inferring with the presupposition of its denial. Certainly, anyone can have their own opinion, but the facts and the law will remain the same whether such opinions favor them or not. We expect such opinions come from people forming opinions without first studying our history, our law and the facts related to our current situation.

Registered voters that do not actively participate in elections are denying their voice in those elections regardless of how effective that voice may be. The fact that registered voters have the privilege of voting means that they should, like with anything else, learn the facts and the law relating to that privilege. Regardless of things like ‘Votescam’ (the ability of computerized voting systems to be programmed to provide a specific outcome regardless of the input), registered voters still need to exercise their opportunity to vote; because exercising that privilege does give them a voice in the outcome. They should also do everything they can make sure their vote counts; that is best done by abolishing computerized voting systems.

That is the exquisite value of the original jurisdiction government’s Electoral College system of electing the President of the United States of America. The delegated electors are selected at caucus meetings by a live open vote. Everyone there participates and selects the delegated elector that will take their live vote to the Electoral College convention. At the caucus meeting, the President is voted for by the caucus of electors; then the delegated elector from each caucus hand carries the vote of the caucus to the Electoral College where their vote is cast, again by a live open vote. The live vote is there counted and the President of the United States of America is elected. There is little or no chance of voter fraud in that process. The vote from the people to the final election at the Electoral College is live and open. The count is absolute. Everyone gets to vote and all of their votes count. Every elector can participate in the caucus meeting and be a part of that vote so it is the best way to secure an accurate and timely election. That is exactly how it works in original jurisdiction.

Even though Corp. U.S. does not follow that same pattern today, and there are elections taking place twice a year covering everything from governance officials to bonds, those that are registered voters in such elections should participate in such and they should do all that they can to get rid of the computer controlled elections and get back to accurately holding those elections by actual live count of those that voted. Being a registered voter and not participating in the election makes absolutely no sense and simply gives their support to whatever the outcome is that they then are subject to.

When a person is a registered voter in an election it is impossible for them not to participate in the election. All elections have three at least three options of participation:
  1. You can vote for someone or something;
  2. You can vote against someone or something; or,
  3. You can abstain from voting (thus providing your support to the majority of the voters that do not abstain).
There is no other option. Thus, registered voters always participate in all elections; when they abstain, they simply provide a rubber stamp to the majority. That is why it makes no sense at all to abstain and it makes absolute sense to do everything they can to make sure their vote is counted by being very active and belligerent in getting rid or computer programmed election systems.

Though the recent movie, Man of the Year, presented the election as if it election was the result of a computer glitch, the reality is, such systems have the potential to be purposefully programmed to elect the person chosen by the programmers. The possibility of such frauds must therefore be eliminated and the only way they can be is to eliminate the computer control and go back to a live vote.

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Boswell1964

Personal Conflicting emotions.

Postby Boswell1964 » Friday March 16th, 2007 7:13 pm MDT

I apologise for maybe misconstruing the way I put my words. I am not good at expressing what I want to say. Truth is I felt like I was being selfish because I did not want to give up my voice by not voting in the corp elections. I just wanted to know if by voting in corp elections I was helping reasure corp US that what they are doing that violated/violates the original Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights was permissable because we are still voting for their corporate government? Although I feel my vote doesn't carry much weight, it is still a voice for what I believe is right, not necessarily that the choices I have to choose from are right, but the issues that they claim to be supporting with their platform goes along with what I would like to be done in particular areas.

Does registering and voting in corporate elections, in some way, form a contractual agreement between the registered voter and corp US? That was the basis for the question. By not voting, after registering to vote, constitute a breach of contract in some way on the registered voters part, if it is contractual?

Is there a way to go back to voting without the stupid machines. I don't trust the way the machines are handled, and I do believe they can be tampered with more easily than paper ballots. With all the computer hacking capabilities, it seems it just makes it easier to have an inaccurate vote count. So what can we do to get back the original voting method? Where do I look for information on this subject?

Thank you for your help.
Sincerely, Boswell1964
Skeptic, No Blind Trusts and Open Minded

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Personal Conflicting emotions.

Postby Admin » Wednesday March 28th, 2007 4:20 am MDT

:h: Boswell1964:
We thought the answers to the questions you repeated were answered in our last response. But to make them exquisitely clear here. It is obvious that the voter’s relationship with Corp. U.S. is contractual (see Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole ) However, it is impossible to be a registered voter and not vote. All voters either vote for or against or they abstain and thus vote for the majority. There is therefore no agreement that the voter will vote or else because it is impossible not to vote (participate) in every election.

The voters can compel the Corp. State’s to go back to hand counted elections with physical ballots by suing the state for the violations electronic voting causes and or by other means used to rally the people of the State.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Jerriah
Registered

Postby Jerriah » Saturday April 23rd, 2011 12:02 am MDT

Mainly Because of third party information ive received and my understanding and reseach in the context of that information [Relating to a voters relationship with Corp. U.S.] A little over a year ago i mailed a request to my local board of elections and ask them to unregister me. To which they sent me a notification that my registration was cancelled. Did this in fact have any effect on my relationship with Corp. U.S.? Now not being a registered voter what effect if any does the absence of my vote have? What status or position does this leave me in to move forward in terms of realizing my liberties and helping the cause to restore my country? I am now questioning my own reasons and motives behind my decision to which i thought i made to my benefit in at least it would sever one more link in the chain that binds me. Or is this a wrong assumption in that there is more. This is all a new approach to me and im struggling with differentiating from what is fact and what is only belief on my part.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Saturday April 23rd, 2011 8:48 pm MDT

:h: Jerriah:
To resolve such an issue we would first recognize that the question is one regarding relationships; thus, we would follow the Standard for Review to discover the answer. That process will require you to begin from the beginning (Creation) and first discover your actual nature (descendent child from that creation) and the authority inherent to that nature. From there we would follow the authority so received as man begins to form governments and learns from that process the effects of so granting authority to such systems of governance. When we followed that trail of authority to the point in history where the registration to vote issue in question becomes apparent, we would then notice the effect of that option and notice the effects of such a relationship. Accordingly, that path of discovery would clearly show the distinctive difference between the Social Security Administration created taxpayers and your natural nature.

Thus, to have the ability to answer your question, we would have to know more about that distinctive difference and how you have dealt with that. Have you maintained it? Have you confused yourself with it? Have you accordingly formed a general partnership with it? Though we can only delve into the causes and effects of the answers to such questions for those that have Team Law beneficiary support, we believe it is absolutely necessary to know the answers to such questions to be able to resolve your inquiry.

We can again acknowledge this: ‘Simply divorcing oneself from the privilege of registering to vote will neither change that party’s taxpayer nature nor change its other obligations. Thus, eliminating that privilege will for the most part simply remove any effect that party may have had from having any effect on such elections.”

Team Law,

"

Return to “Elections”