:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

question on original jurisdiction government —

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Twodog
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

question on original jurisdiction government —

Postby Twodog » Friday April 13th, 2007 12:35 pm MDT

How is that going to unseat the CORP ILLINOIS governor and senators? I just can't see the governor, Dick Durbin, or Barak Obama relinquishing their positions of power. Without a fight anyway.

And that's what I'm trying to understand; after the OJ government seats have been filled and the OJ Senators seat an original jurisdiction President , how can CORP USA be removed from power?

Speaking for myself, the government worries me (FEMA scares me) so I hope we can get this ball rolling and changes made in this country before it's too late

Thanks and may God Bless,

Lou
a.k.a. twodog

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: question on original jurisdiction government

Postby Admin » Friday April 13th, 2007 9:14 pm MDT

:h: Lou:
Thanks for the blessings, may you be likewise blessed.

We repeat this point so often we hope some day it will begin to catch on. To understand any relationship, you must follow the Standard for Review. That is truly the key to understanding not only what is happening but also the resolution to the problems we all face today. Thus, lets take a look at the question you asked:
Twodog wrote:How is that going to unseat the CORP ILLINOIS governor and senators
If you were to have followed the Standard for Review you would realize that the Corp. State is the child of the original jurisdiction State and when the original jurisdiction government is placed back into its seats it will once again be in control over the Corp. State as a matter of law.

Thus, there is no need to “unseat” the Corp. State governors or the Corp. U.S. Senators, though there is a gigantic need to bring them back under the control of law and of our original jurisdiction government. It is also necessary to remove the stigma of the people being an enemy to Corp. U.S. or to the Corp. State.

Today, the powers of corporate governance are real and almost totally financially oriented; they were in fact created to resolve financial difficulties that did not seem resolvable at that time in any other way. If we were to attempt to remove those powers in an instant, we would also destroy about 70% of the businesses outside of governor not to mention the nation’s economy. That is no more a viable solution than the call from so many organizations for an armed rebellion—it simply cannot be done.

However, if there was a way to bring Corp. U.S. and the Corp. State back under the control of the laws of our country, which laws also protect our rights and our monetary system, then we could allow those corporations to continue to function under the control of law, to the extent that they can benefit us in the process of restoring our country and its government.

Once our original jurisdiction government is back in their seats we will reseat the original jurisdiction courts, which have the lawful authority to keep the private corporations that today act as if they were our government operating within the confines of the law. The simplest element of this is, when everyone is aware of the true nature of things control will be quite a simple matter (nothing like today). The bottom line, corporate entities are actually controlled by law even today, but the real problem is the people generally have no idea what the law is or how to control the corporate governance entities. That will certainly continue to change as more and more people actually wake up to the fact that they must learn the law. Earlier today we responded to a similar post regarding the necessity of learning the law; you can find it at this link: Restoring the government.

Thus, it is not necessary to remove Corp. U.S. or the Corp. States, rather it is necessary for us to restore our original jurisdiction government so that those private corporations can be brought under the control of law and it is necessary to then put our actual monetary system back in place to restore peace and liberty to our country.

Granted, this is a massive undertaking, but it is doable one-step at a time and it is apparently the only legal and lawful solution to put our country and its government back in place. Though the task is grand, it can take place quite quickly with the aid of modern communication systems. The impetus that compels people towards looking to such a lawful solution is primarily fueled by the destructive unlawfulness and abuses of the Corp. U.S. and the Corp. States. The solution is simple; the people must learn the law and use it to bring Corp. U.S. and the Corp. States back under the control of law. That is what Team Law does; we help people learn the law for themselves by their own study.

Our opinion is, this is our only real option and it is only limited by people actually learning our history and the law for themselves, which technically we are all required to do anyway. The only real question is, will you learn the law for yourself and stop letting people tell you what it is all about? If you will, then there is one other question, “will you put what you learn into action to save our country?”

Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Twodog
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Twodog » Saturday April 14th, 2007 4:34 pm MDT

Team Law,
Thank you for the reply and I appreciate your patience. I've read the Standard for Review but obviously need to gain a better understanding.

Your explanation cleared the waters for me quite a bit. When it comes to sending my current lawmakers to the unemployment line I guess I was hoping for that instant gratification thing, but I'm better now.
The only real question is, will you learn the law for yourself and stop letting people tell you what it is all about? If you will, then there is one other question, “will you put what you learn into action to save our country?”
Absolutely. I like to think I've started down that path already, especially when it comes to land rights and I feel a need to share what I'm learning. Once I secure my status as an assign on my land patent I plan to put together an information packet and distribute it to my neighbors.

I have never had an interest in learning the law but that has changed now. It's going to be an on-going process, but like you said in your reply:
it is doable one-step at a time

Thank you again,

Lou
a.k.a. twodog

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday April 19th, 2007 12:28 am MDT

:h: Twodog:
We noticed that you are still calling someone:<div align="center">”my lawmakers”</div>We expect that was a habit pattern you will at some point change. We expect whomever you were referring to with that reference are not “your anything”. We expect our only “Lawmaker” is God and that His Law is constant and unchanging. We know that our original jurisdiction legislature is not making any laws so we know you are not referring to us.

Beyond that, thank you for your gracious comments; and, please be aware, the announcement articles on our Open Forum system do periodically change. Admin is the only one that can change those articles so you can always look at the date stamp for the file and you will then know if it has changed since you reviewed it last. If it has so changed you may want to review the entire article again just to stay updated and to refresh your memory.

Team Law,

"

copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Twodog
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Twodog » Friday April 20th, 2007 7:16 am MDT

Admin,
I guess old habits are hard to break. But, like breaking the habit of smoking, it's going to take a bit of work and perseverance.

God Bless to All, Lou
a.k.a. twodog

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Habitual Language Patterns

Postby Admin » Monday April 23rd, 2007 10:46 am MDT

:h: Twodog:
Old habits are hard to break only when we allow them to be by our personal limiting beliefs. Prior to getting stuck in the world of law and helping others to learn it we were professionally involved in the field of Human Neurology. We were involved in human behavior design engineering and had some exquisite experience in helping people discover how to break their old habits. In each case, it is simply a matter of changing our perspectives. If a person changes their perspective regarding smoking such that it becomes a disgusting thing that makes them sick to think of even being around cigarette smoke, they stop instantly. Such perspectives are actually quite easy to install, when you know what you are doing. The problem is one of perspective. For example, the physical nicotine habit lasts only 30 minutes. If a person has not had, a dose of nicotine for 30 min. that habit is over. However, the psychological habit pattern of putting a cigarette into the mouth, because of the nicotine addiction, gets linked to anything anyone does when they smoke a cigarette. Thus, if you used to have a cigarette when you open a door, you will crave one when you open a door, until your body gets used to the idea that it can open the door without the cigarette. Again, if the perspective changes such that the person becomes sick at the mere thought of having cigarette smoke around them, then there is no problem breaking the habit of having a cigarette when they go out the door.

Using habitual phrases works in a similar way; if what is going on around you in our country is of a critical enough nature that you stop and take care in what you say, then the habit will change instantly. You can prove it to yourself by simply correcting yourself if you ever use such an inappropriate phrase. After you do that a time or two, you will notice your language pattern will have automatically changed.

In the meantime, we will continue to question all such usage, because that is part of what we do—we help people learn to use language that best serves them to help us lawfully win our country back.

Team Law,

"

Return to “Elections”