:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Please remember our offices are always closed for the week of Thanksgiving;
therefore, our next Conference Call will be on Monday, November 27, 2017.

Have a happy and blessed holiday.

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

O. J. Governor for the South Carolina Republic

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Stephenjg1
Registered

O. J. Governor for the South Carolina Republic

Postby Stephenjg1 » Sunday February 8th, 2009 8:30 am MST

I have been on the Governor's Cornner site and clicked on my State, South Carolina for O.J. Governor info and contact info for voting on the new O.J. Governor none of the email info given was good. The e-mail addresses are all incorrect for South Carolina. Can any one help me find out how I can help with South Carolina elections of O.J. Governor and or vote for the new O.J. Governor? Date When, Where is the election?

I also tryed these sites and they do not work.

I used southcarolina, Southcarolina and SouthCarolina

Code: Select all

http://www.teamlaw.org/Government/Statename.htm

Code: Select all

http://www.teamlaw.org/Government/Southcarolina.htm

Thanx Stephen

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: O. J. Governor for the South Carolina Republic

Postby Admin » Thursday February 12th, 2009 1:02 pm MST

:h: Stephenjg1:
The answer to your question regarding South~Carolina’s Governor is found at Re: Governor Vacancies.

The answer to the difficulty you had looking for how to address gubernatorial information using a direct internet address is, you misspelled the file names. That is exactly why we post the map for all of the states at the bottom of the Governor’s Corner page. Just follow that link, and scroll to the bottom of the page. When you see the map of the United States you can click on any State and you will get that state’s gubernatorial information.

The Re: Governor Vacancies post will tell you more about how to get involved especially if you want to support your State’s governor or if you want to participate in electing a new one. The times of the elections are a matter of law so you should be able to look that information up. We do all we can to provide accurate information to support each State in keeping their Governor’s office elected and seated. We cannot provide more personal information from the governors than they want to provide us for that purpose.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Return to “Elections”