:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

We generally hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)
Join us on our next Conference Call and invite your friends.

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Remember: Our Trustee's Holiday Season Break begins at close of business on: December 15, 2017!
Which means he will not be available from then until: January 15, 2018; during which time there will be no conference calls and no support calls to our Trustee. However, the Fulfillment Office will only be closed from: December 22, 2017, until: January 8, 2018.

So, make sure that you take care of any of your end of year needs now, before our offices close.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Questions about "District of Columbia Organic Act"—

The forum is for discussing the myths found on the Team Law website's Patriot Mythology page.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

Virginia Gent

Questions about "District of Columbia Organic Act"—

Postby Virginia Gent » Friday November 20th, 2009 11:57 pm MST

First I would like to say that I am new here, and this is my first post, so hello everyone. If you can't tell, I'm a gentleman from Virginia :wink:

So I have read the link provided by Team Law at District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 and I was curious if someone could point out where in that file Corp. US was created. When I read it, I didn't have any dictionary, let alone something like Blacks, with me during the reading, so perhaps that is why?

Thanks!
Virginia Gent
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
- Thomas Jefferson

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Questions about "District of Columbia Organic Act"

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Saturday November 21st, 2009 4:35 pm MST

The entire Organic Act of 1871 is what creates Corp. U.S. In order to properly understand how one can tell it is forming the corporation is by understanding the Act within the proper historical context. I suggest doing a search on the Open Forum using the key words Organic Act 1871 or formation Corp. U.S. There are several articles that go into a fair amount of detail regarding the formation of Corp. U.S. They should clear up your understanding of the Act and why it is forming a corporation.

Virginia Gent

Postby Virginia Gent » Saturday November 21st, 2009 7:53 pm MST

Red content inserted by Admin for clarity
[hr][/hr]Ah, I think I see where I made an error. I assumed (something that should never be done, I know) that the Organic Act of 1871 was the first, but I failed to realize that the municipality of the District of Columbia was incorporated in 1801, 70 years before said Organic Act; and, you can’t incorporate the same thing twice. So, because you can’t incorporate twice, the only other logical answer is Congress created a private corporation with the same name as the District of Columbia. Am I correct in my understanding?
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
- Thomas Jefferson

SimplyThinkDreams
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby SimplyThinkDreams » Sunday November 22nd, 2009 8:42 pm MST

Red content inserted by Admin for clarity
[hr][/hr]Virginia Gent,
Your assumption was correct in that the Organic Act of 1871 was the first. In fact, "first" or "original" is what "organic" means in the title to an Act. It was the first act that formed Corp. U.S. The document speaks for itself and creates the corporation.

Therefore, you are also correct to understand it is impossible to incorporate that which has already been incorporated.

-SimplyThinkDreams-

Dan Mcdonough
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Dan Mcdonough » Wednesday January 13th, 2010 9:54 am MST

This U.S. Supreme Court case can shed some light on this topic.

The Metropolitan Railroad Company v. District of Columbia

Hope this can help,

Dan

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thursday January 14th, 2010 10:06 am MST

:h: Dan:
Providing the names of the parties in a court case without the case’s citation is like giving the name of a chapter in a book without providing the book’s title.

Case citations all follow the same distinctive pattern; which is:
VolumeNumber CourtAbbreviator PageNumber
For example:Better still, provide the case name followed by the citation; as follows:
We will follow up on this topic further in the beneficiary forum (link to be provided).

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Twodog
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Postby Twodog » Saturday January 16th, 2010 12:29 pm MST

I posted a topic I that may be appropriate as a response to this thread. I think it explains the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 rather nicely; here’s the link:

Return to “Patriot Mythology”