:h: Welcome
to Team Law’s Forum!

Please be aware that: The Way of Kings™ Forum is back online; however, they were not able to salvage their old database for that forum. Wherefore, all of the registrations and content that was on that forum is gone; which means that you will need to re-register on that forum to communicate with them and to receive their forum based services.

Though we usually hold Free Conference Calls every: Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning from:
8:00 – 9:00 AM (Mountain Time); excluding emergencies and national holidays; such as, this coming Friday (November 10, 2017), Veteran's Day; therefore, there will be no Conference Call on Friday; because, the office will be closed for the national holiday.

Join us on, and invite your friends to, our next Conference Call: Wednesday (November 8, 2017).

Call: (857) 232-0158; use the Conference Access Code: 110045.

Use this Forum to contact Team Law;
use this link for more: contact information.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:

After reading this announcement, you may remove it by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner of the announcement's green background.

Definition of Natural Born Citizen

Use this forum for contacting Team Law regarding the original jurisdiction elections.

Moderators: Tnias, Jus

KingWm
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Definition of Natural Born Citizen

Postby KingWm » Wednesday August 14th, 2013 12:43 pm MDT

I have searched the forum for "natural born citizen" looking for information on its definition. On the Call to Action Phase III page:
Admin wrote:Zane Grey’s had timely filed a Quo Warranto contesting President Elect Barrack Obama election was not lawful because he was not a natural born Citizen (his father was not a citizen as is required by law); and

and
Admin wrote:By the way, a natural born Citizen is defined as: “One who was born of parents both of whom are Citizens of the United States.”

I have had the understanding that a natural born citizen is "One who was born of parents both of whom are Citizens of the United States" as Admin states. I have also read that only one parent needs to be a citizen and many other definitions as well. It occurred to me that I have not researched (the law) this issue for myself, and that it may be a good idea to do so, not only because of Obama's eligibility issue, but because it appears Ted Cruz is positioning himself for a run at the office of president in the next election cycle.

Can some one please provide information on where I may find the relevant law which establishes the definition of a "natural born citizen"? I have searched the forums for clues, the internet at large, as well as looked in Black's Law and Bouvier's Law dictionaries. So far, I have found much conflicting information and opinion and I would like some direction on where to look for the information.

Thx, KingWm

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Definition of Natural Born Citizen

Postby Admin » Thursday August 15th, 2013 10:05 pm MDT

:h: KingWm:
First, read the Constitution and notice that within the authority granted to the Senate is the authority to enforce “the Law of Nations”; which (according to the Supreme Court) is a book written written by Vattel; also, because of that constitutional reference, the Supreme Court has repeatedly turned to Vattel for the proper definition of words and phrases used in but not specifically defined in the Constitution. From the beginning of this Constitutional Republic, that book was well recognized as the best source for the Law of Nations. You may also read the laws of the other nations with whom the founders of our Constitutional Republic associated and you will find that they all recognize that a “natural born Citizen” is that which is described exquisitely well in Vattel’s said book. Then, read Team Law’s new Home Page; and, when you get to the phrase “natural born citizens” in blue text (linked text), follow that link. It will give you a pdf image of the page where the description of qualifications of a natural born Citizen is found. The following pages of that book even clarify the matter further.

By the way, we would not expect the process you described following as one that would result in reliably discovering the meaning of such a phrase. Respectfully, we suggest that following the Standard for Review would result in discovering what we showed above.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
Tell everybody about Team Law! :t^:
Team Law,

"In memory of our God, our faith, and freedom,
and of our spouses, our children, and our peace.
"

As with all Forum posts, comments made by Admin are:
copyrighted—all rights reserved; and, provided here for educational purposes only.

Zane
Beneficiary
Beneficiary

Re: Definition of Natural Born Citizen

Postby Zane » Friday October 17th, 2014 9:57 pm MDT

I thought the definition of a natural born Citizen was researched quite well in the original Quo Warranto action sent to Eric Holder, US Attorney General. One could simply research that research to satisfy any misunderstanding, possibly leading to the discovery of even more support for the definition (the definition's introduction begins in the third paragraph of the Sample Letter).

[Red text inserts added by Admin.]
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)

Return to “Elections”