To make a Donation:
- Use your smart phone or on-line banking via: “Zelle®”; this free service is the fastest and cheapest way to transfer funds today.
Most banks no longer offer inexpensive Bank-to-Bank transactions. Zelle® works almost instantly and it’s free!
- If you’ve never used Zelle® before, or you need additional direct personal support with any payment process for any reason, please call us.
- If no other option is available to you, please call us using the phone number found on our Contacting Team Law page.
To make a purchase follow these instructions:
Second, fill out your printed Order Form.
Third, if you want to complete your order by direct mail or by courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
simply fill out the order form and send the appropriate amount including any donation, price, plus all applicable shipping and handling charges shown on the Order Form.
Please note that we are currently involved with lawsuits with the banks for unlawfully withholding funds; wherefore, payment options are currently limited. Choose an appropriate payment method:
- Prefered: Use either “Zelle®” or a Postal Money Order;
- Use your smart phone or on-line banking to use: “Zelle®”. Zelle® works almost instantly and it’s free!
- Call us (or send a private message to Admin) for the “pay to’ name and number.
- Money Orders:
- We can only accept Postal Money Orders made out to: "Team Law"; or,
- Wal-Mart Money Orders can be used only after ffirst contaction our Fulfillment Office or our Trustee by Phone (see Contacting Team Law).
- We cannot accept checks or money orders from any other source.
- We also accept cash;
- If you are paying with cash—mailing cash is only as safe as the mail service you use—always wrap the cash payments in tin foil before placing them in the mail.
- Gold and/or silver coin—again, it is recommended that such payments are not sent via mail services.
- (Please notice: gold or silver coin payments are calculated at current exchange rates and may have an extra 7% handling fee.)
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) — Yes, we accept Crypto-assets!
- Just call out office to get our public deposit keys for the cryptocurrency you want to use (call Team Law).
Place your payment with your order in the envelope and send it to the address shown on the Order Form.
- Use your smart phone or on-line banking account to access: “Zelle®”;
- For additional direct personal support call us.
- Over the Internet— If no other option is available to you, please select the PayPal pay box below: (today, this is our least favorite payment method; due to the necessary 3.5% handling fee you have to pay).
- Of course, though we recommend Zelle®, you are free to chose your payment method.
Fifth, once you have completed your order and processed your payment please notify our Fulfillment Office via private message to confirm the content of your order. As soon as the processing center you chose completes processing your payment to our account, we will fulfill your order. Though Internet payment solutions bare handling costs, they are nearly instantaneous and can substantially speed up delivery of your order. In house we can fill most orders with a one to two day turn around time. That means that when you get an Internet order funded your order can actually be shipped to you that same day.
You can now make donations and/or payments using Bitcoin; call us for more information.
( top )
All information on this site is provided for educational purposes only, with all rights reserved.
Use it at your own risk. Team Law never provides legal, financial or any other form of advice.
All materials on or available through this site are under Copyright © 1996-2013, and may not be reproduced,
except as noted, without the written consent of Team Law’s Trustee.